OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The blackfish gives no dambs, so many like able characters in this show....when will the Starks smarten up man! Bran getting everyone killed, Arya acting as if she didn't just betray the best assasin in the show, Sansa plotting behind Jons back....love the Starks but they pull some foolish moves over and over again.

Arya is not gonna die, her whole storyline would have been a waste of time if she dies at the hands of Waze or Jack...

The build up to the usual Epic #8 episode is real....we all know 8&9 is where is at.

Bron back was dope, love his interactions with highborns :lol:

Marge getting on LF's level of scheming.

Glad the Hound is back, hated when he got the boot...his character is awesome.

Jaime bout to catch the L I can feel it.

Danny storyline has become so ***** irrelevant.....son 6 seasons of this broad trying to reach westeros to claim a throne that is irrelevant in the grand scheme, she's not even aware of the white walkers...how she gonna reach Westeros and be put up to date on the real fight....looks like the Norf are the only ones fighting the real war...smh

If Marge was on LF's level,she would've never been imprisoned :lol:

I really wonder what shes planning though, could be big :nerd:. She is the Queen of Thorns' granddaughter after all,probably learned from the best

Watchu fools tombout, Lord Friendzone stays rock hard (pause)

Last edited:
Either Marg has a big plan and is looking ahead, or she is just pulling a reactionary stunt to screw Cersei. I imagine she's hoping to weather the storm from the inevitable fight between the faith militant and Cersei's people. With Tomtom and Cersei on opposite ends, that'll give Marg the daylight she needs to cease more power.

As for Arya, this is my speculation based on some theories so I'll put it in spoiler tags:

after reading some speculation and theories, i think she used fake blood + armor and is now going to wait in darkness for waif. that's why she made sure to stumble through the streets -- any person watching could've been the Waif in a new disguise, so she had to put on an act for all of them that she was dying.

Plus look at her headbutt and roll into the water. She looks fairly nimble for someone who just got stabbed multiple times.

The Fight Club theory is cool but I just don't see it happening.

Last edited:
@franc Preacher ain't Breaking Bad. Current state AMC has nothing I'd choose over Game of Thrones.

Arya Theory floating around

I wouldn't doubt if this is true. To go along with this theory, I read on Reddit that when the Waif went back to snitch on Arya, she referred to herself and said "just as I suspected" and I remember her telling Arya that "you'll never be one of us" or something to that affect. And when Jaqen tells the Waif to kill Arya, he says "a shame, a girl had many talents" but he's supposedly referring to the Waif since she was almost No One but has a personal grudge against Arya.

As someone mentioned before, that Lannister armor is official. Saw Tywin's armor up close a couple of years ago

You guys remember Dorne? 
laugh.gif

^ the reason the episodes seem so short is because they cut them wack Dorne scenes out :lol:

Also, the last three episodes of this season are among the longest ever.

Did Wun Wun say "Sno" like he was with it, or "No"? I thought he said "Sno" but my girl says he said "No" :nerd:

i heard Snow. i think thats why that old ginger decided to join up.

Those people were like hippies just chilling out in a green valley. I dunno what they were even building. Probably a windmill or something else that is nice.

looked like it was going to be a church.
Yeah, it was Snow.

Subtitles.:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom