OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ it's different for Cat man :lol:. She's living in a society where bastards are looked down on and most of the time not even allowed to live in the same hold as their father. Yet, Ned decides to raise him personally and even calls him his son instead of bastard.

So you'd have to understand why she would be resentful of Jon for having to face him everyday as a reminder of (in her mind) Ned's unfaithfulness.

Last edited:
^ it's different for Cat man :lol:. She's living in a society where bastards are looked down on and most of the time not even allowed to live in the same hold as their father. Yet, Ned decides to raise him personally and even calls him his son instead of bastard.

So you'd have to understand why she would be resentful of Jon for having to face him everyday as a reminder of (in her mind) Ned's unfaithfulness.

I gives no dambs its not Jon's fault he came into the world the way he did. We don't give the Lannisters a pass for their ******* when all they do is play the game and I'm not giving her one.

The only honorable character that has taken an L is Ned, stupid maybe but still an honorable man. Robb had a good heart but that vag blinded him. Hell dude could have one of Frey's daughters and kept old girl as a side piece.

This is chess not checkers!

Man I really have come to **** with Jaime like dude is my third favorite character now and if Jon doesn't get that sugar out his tank and man up Jaime will take his spot.

**** Cat Stark. I'm happy that ***** took an L.

Yall don't remember when my ***** Jon wanted to see Bran before he left for the wall?

**** her.

As someone with a horrible stepmom I never got over that. Never forgave her.
At least she acknowledged it when she was talking to Talisa. She knew she was in the wrong and regretted it.

She'll always be the #1 milf of the North
laugh.gif

**** Cat Stark. I'm happy that ***** took an L.

Yall don't remember when my ***** Jon wanted to see Bran before he left for the wall?

**** her.

As someone with a horrible stepmom I never got over that. Never forgave her.

At least she acknowledged it when she was talking to Talisa. She knew she was in the wrong and regretted it.

She'll always be the #1 milf of the North :lol:

Man Jon's situation just hits too close to home for me man. :frown:

Even down to the situation where **** goes bad and he's the one that is going to have to look after his younger bros and sisters. The feels man, I have too many. :smh:

Last edited:
When Arya was telling the hound that she knew a real killer that would make him look like a kitten, was she talkin about my dude Jaqen? I hope he comes back

She claims to be moral and all about family but turns around and treats an innocent kid like trash. Theon's father raised up swords against the Starks and she treats him better than she ever treated Jon. Saying things like "it should have been you that fell out the window" is just flat out terrible, she got what she deserved.

I guess I'm the only one who feels bitter sweet about the Starks bad dealings...I love the Starks..one of the few houses who are actually noble...but I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy about the noble family getting dealt a bad hand...

I guess I'm the only one who feels bitter sweet about the Starks bad dealings...I love the Starks..one of the few houses who are actually noble...but I would be lying if I said I wasn't happy about the noble family getting dealt a bad hand...

I'll keep saying it, the only Starks I like are Arya and my ***** Ned if they all died except them I'd be good.

^ Because Tywin Lannister had a hand in planning the Red Wedding. Also a call back to when Jamie told Roose that he regrets not being able to attend the wedding and that he sends his regards.

^ Because Tywin Lannister had a hand in planning the Red Wedding. Also a call back to when Jamie told Roose that he regrets not being able to attend the wedding and that he sends his regards.
so Roose was always on Lannister's side?
Damb... now I get why Tywin was writing the whole damn time this season :x
Foreshadowing like a ************

Ayy what happened to the 2 Tullys? One excused himself to piss before the bedding and the one that got married was carried out before the massacre.

Anyone think they were in on it?

Not always. Roose participated in some of the early battles against the Lannisters. But after Robb started ******g up and making mistakes, Roose probably saw the writing on the wall and decided to turn on him.

if you had a choice to join a house.. which one would it be?. well before what happened in the last episode :lol:

Back
Top Bottom