OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the Wildling is still alive but in the form of a Hawk?

Who survived the Red Wedding aside from Blackfish and his nephew?

What about the dude who started all this? The one that got his finger bit by Grey Wolf? 

The dude who proclaimed this idiot as the King in the North?
in order, with zero spoilers, strictly discussing the show, but still  BE WARNED:

i think we're to believe orell warged into the eagle, hence the eagle putting in work on jon snow.

no idea. it's not even clear that blackfish survived. i think we're meant to believe whoever wasn't in that room or in the tents outside wasnt massacred, but blackfish did go to pee and never came back (they locked the doors but he would have been outside with the rest of the men), and the show deviates from the books so youll have to watch to find out bro.

greatjon umber's character wasn't present at the wedding in the show.  I think someone in here said earlier that the actor quit the show so they just sort of wrote his character off and dont feature him at all?  he wasn't a factor in the tv episode.  read the book or wiki to see how it turned out there.

Last edited:
So the Wildling is still alive but in the form of a Hawk?

Who survived the Red Wedding aside from Blackfish and his nephew?

What about the dude who started all this? The one that got his finger bit by Grey Wolf? 
The dude who proclaimed this idiot as the King in the North?

I think so but I think he can't change now. He's most likely going to kill Jon :lol:

greatjon umber's character wasn't present at the wedding in the show.  I think someone in here said earlier that the actor quit the show so they just sort of wrote his character off and dont feature him at all?  he wasn't a factor in the tv episode.  read the book or wiki to see how it turned out there.
I read his Wiki and he seems important. I hope they bring him back.

I think so but I think he can't change now. He's most likely going to kill Jon
laugh.gif
It would be cool if Bran gets out of his useless body and takes over Hodor. 

He could challenge Gregor Clegane with the right shape and training.  
roll.gif

Arrya gotta be a mess right now.

Basically seent both her parents and brother get executed.

She coulda ended Tywin at Harrenhal too
tired.gif
She's still my favorite story/character in the series
pimp.gif
Definitely. Always looked forward to reading her chapters in the book.
I was under the impression she dosen't know their dead yet.
Possibly. I just felt like she knew what the deal was before the Hound knocked her unconscious.

osha telling the reeds that bran means the world to her plus her reflecting on her time with the starks in winterfell and how they treated her.

the starks don't deserve this :frown:

If you are killed (in human form) while moging do you get stuck in the animal you're moging? Is that what happened with orell and the eagle?
dude
laugh.gif

just wait and see.  or wiki it.  that question was raised earlier in the season and i imagine they intentionally didn't answer it for a reason.   don't ruin things for yourself (and others.)

also the word's "warg" not "mog".

Man maybe I'm cold hearted but the only Stark death that hurt me was Ned.

The rest of them made their beds now they have to lay in it.

Is it just me, or was Robb not marrying the frey girl, just bad writing to progress the plot by GRRM. Like, in all realness ,there's no way I can accept a character caring about the looks of a wife ( it seems like nobody of power married for love anyway) as opposed to not bolstering your army.

Is it just me, or was Robb not marrying the frey girl, just bad writing to progress the plot by GRRM. Like, in all realness ,there's no way I can accept a character caring about the looks of a wife ( it seems like nobody of power married for love anyway) as opposed to not bolstering your army.
Just you. 

I kind of expected her to release him and have him do work on some of the Frey guards
For a second I thought he was going to bust out of the enclosure and do some damage but I guess that might have cost too much CGI-wise. Sad....

NOOOOOOOO...... :smh: the Starks just keep taking Ls.
Man WTF lannisters are just a bunch of POS. :smh:
poor Arya girl just can't be with her family. :smh:

Great episode

How the hell are you going to criticize the writing if you've never read the books? You can criticize D&D for how the show is written but things are much more fleshed out in GRRM's writing.

In the books Robb is 16 years old. He's out on the battlefield, gets majorly injured, and nursed back to health by Jeyene. During this time he finds out that Bran and Rickon are dead. Much like in real life sexual tensions are at an all time high after a near death experience and while grieving. He and Jeyene got it on and rather than casting her aside he tried being a stand-up guy and married her the very next day after he could think straight again. Unfortunately by protecting one woman's honor he forsook his own and paid for it with the RW.

Last edited:
Just you. 

He was 14 or 15 in the books, he let his adolescence and ideals of love get the better of his duty.

but to me, you cant have characters do stupid things to further plot imo, unless the character has a history of doing ******ed things. Even if he was 14 or so, he still is waging a war. So he must have some idea of political moves for power

How the hell are you going to criticize the writing if you've never read the books? You can criticize D&D for how the show is written but things are much more fleshed out in GRRM's writing.

In the books Robb is 16 years old. He's out on the battlefield gets majorly injured and nursed back to health by Jeyene. During this time he finds out that Bran and Rickon are dead. Much like in real life sexual tensions are at an all time high after a near death experience and while grieving. He and Jeyene got it on and rather than casting her aside he tried being a stand-up guy and married her the very next day after he could think straight again. Unfortunately by protecting one woman's honor he forsook his own and his families in relation to the Freys.

okay, my mistake. Well then my criticism go to the show writers instead of the original author. I didnt think they wouldve deviated so much

Last edited:
I'm watching it with my fiance tonight. She has no idea :lol:

I can't even laugh at that vid man, it just made me relive my agony last night.

Damn it this thread just has everyone telling everyone the future of the next events that will happen :smh:
Wtf yo????
Spoilers Galore never coming back I'm leaving this thread...

One last thing eff the lannisters.....

Back
Top Bottom