OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man it's going to be a long 2 weeks.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Sam leaving the black dagger :smh: So dumb.

I've never seen a wedding ceremony with no music. That **** was eerie as ****.

Great ep.

I get that he's terrified, but I was almost yelling "DON'T FORGET THAT MAGIC DAGGER, YOU DUMMY"

edit: reading comments on the AV Club.. it seems like he might have a lot of them, so that's more understandable :lol:

Last edited:
I always found it weird how women have so much power in westeros. like besides getting checked every now and then by tywin and occasionally joffrey, Cersei does pretty much whatever she wants. Same with joffreys wife, other characters etc. It just struck me as weird condiering that isnt a characteristic of that genre

not average women, but royal women. I get that they are royalty, but its just weird to me

Last edited:
I always found it weird how women have so much power in westeros. like besides getting checked every now and then by tywin and occasionally joffrey, Cersei does pretty much whatever she wants. Same with joffreys wife, other characters etc. It just struck me as weird condiering that isnt a characteristic of that genre

not average women, but royal women. I get that they are royalty, but its just weird to me
Cersei is The Queen. She gets away with a lot because of who her husband was, who her father is, and her son is.

Margarery doesn't do as much w/e but she has had aspiration to be queen as well.

Of course, their "power" has its limits. She has to answer to her father and her son. She has power, so long as it doesn't interfere with those with the real power. She's being forced to marry against her will and she doesn't seem to have control of her son anymore... so she has limits.

Last edited:
I guess Im ttrying to get at is, they dont play that stuff in the east or beyond the wall. So it was strange to me that it goes on in the west. I get that shes the queen, but it just strikes me that royal women and westeros are more ambitious than royal women in the east. I know we havent seen much of any of them, but we see how people are put off by dany when they meet her

Natalie Dormer > everyone female on the show.

i'd travel the 7 kingdoms to be with her.

Last edited:
Cersei's speech to that Tyrell *****.
pimp.gif

LMAO at King Joffrey and the Tyrion's stool. 

Last edited:
Daenerys white cakes :smh::smh::smh::smokin

I'd put some frosting on those thangs.

Dario and Khaleesi eh?

I'd throw a few containers of wild fire at him then sparta kick him into a fire >:.

I guess Im ttrying to get at is, they dont play that stuff in the east or beyond the wall. So it was strange to me that it goes on in the west. I get that shes the queen, but it just strikes me that royal women and westeros are more ambitious than royal women in the east. I know we havent seen much of any of them, but we see how people are put off by dany when they meet her
Well, beyond the wall it seems that women are just as tough as the men and they are seen as almost equal. Most of the people in charge under Mance are men though. In the Free Cities, you can tell by how they talk about women how they feel about all of that. Kind of reminds me of Middle Eastern countries where women are seen as inferior.

Cersei talks reckless all the time. Don't think that many people respect her or really fear her that much. She has a lot of bark, I wouldn't fear her bite too much.

Melisandre teasing Gendry like that :smh:.

Was the white walker that sam killed the same one that passed him over in the first episode of this season or do all white walkers look like that? :nerd:

I'm kinda sure that was an Other and they are all supposed to look similar :nerd:. Wights are the people and animals that are re-animated with the blue eyes.

Back
Top Bottom