OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Video was fire.

I'm not sure if it was mentioned in here or not, but the wildling shorty is in pitch perfect 2. Looking fiiiiiiine as hell with blonde hair.

Made this in anticipation of tonight. :lol: I've never been so caught up on a show after one episode. Please watch and provide positive/negative feedback if you can. Picks up when she sees the wildling white walker kids.

Awesome dude

who watches GoT on HBO GO or Now.

my brother wants to watch the game on the big screen today so I have to watch GOT on Go...

It runs same time right?

^yeah it does. I always hear of hbo go having issues during live showings though. lag, quality, etc. HBO now can lag a little but it's ok. they're on different servers though. but yeah the link usually goes live within a couple minutes.

my brother wants to watch the game on the big screen today so I have to watch GOT on Go...

It runs same time right?

funny you ask because I was going on a business trip tonight and was hoping that'd be the case, just in case my room doesn't have HBO :lol:

Anybody know? :nerd:

i wouldnt mind just waiting to watch but at the same time id have to avoid this thread.. and then I'd miss about 10 pages.

I usually watch the episodes 3 hours early cause I do not want to wait until 9 in the Bay Area, but tonight I will have to because of the NBA Finals.

It runs same time right?

funny you ask because I was going on a business trip tonight and was hoping that'd be the case, just in case my room doesn't have HBO :lol:

Anybody know? :nerd:

HBO GO puts up the episode almost instantly.

But watch out. It is not a stream, it is the full video of the episode. Don't mess with the video once it starts. The player is buggy and will jump to the begining or end of the episode if you try to back it up sometimes

Got shows up for me at 730 ct or 830 et on HBO go.

I've never had any problems with go. Great streams and never had a problem tracking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom