OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What white walkers in essos?
Focusing solely on the show: There's stories from Melisandre in the show, about freezing cold and encroaching literal and metaphorical darkness and evil. She brings those warnings and stories from Essos.

And the whole prince that was promised/Azor Ahai thing... Identical stories of a hero wielding Lightbringer and saving the world from Whitewalkers.

If we talk about the books and canon companion books, then there's much more than just that.

And just more simply, she talks about R'hllor and his servants battling the unnamed dark deity and his servants (white walkers) and how it's the only battle that matters in the world and has been going on everywhere for eternity. she's only in westeros because she thinks Stannis is the great hero that was promised. Not because Westeros is the only place being affected.

Last edited:
afd4cdaf_CGs9qedU8AEnA6Q.jpeg

From the finals thread

is it really true that white walkers are created by converting babies? can someone explain the origin of white walkers please

A Bran.. Not this Bran... There's been a bunch of Bran Starks...

lol stopppp

So who the Night King used to be doesn't interest you at all?..

Considering it could just be a completely new/different person and this isn't canon? Not paricularly.

And yes, as TDogg pointed out, the White Walkers precede the Wall and the Starks. That whole Night's King story isn't as important as the people in this thread try to make it out to be.

He was the 13th LC. They were a problem long before him.

Dude said this isnt canon :lol:

The show and the book are running concurrently, and every major plot point revealed in the show will happen in the book and vice versa

Who the Night's King used to be honestly doesn't interest me that much. What does it really matter? That's sure not who he is anymore and he's coming for the South regardless.

Yeah. I dont care about the Night King either. If they end the show without ever telling us who he is, I wont even care

Last edited:

A Bran.. Not this Bran... There's been a bunch of Bran Starks...

lol stopppp

So who the Night King used to be doesn't interest you at all?..
Considering it could just be a completely new/different person and this isn't canon? Not paricularly.

And yes, as TDogg pointed out, the White Walkers precede the Wall and the Starks. That whole Night's King story isn't as important as the people in this thread try to make it out to be.

He was the 13th LC. They were a problem long before him.
Dude said this isnt canon
laugh.gif

The show and the book are running concurrently, and every major plot point revealed in the show will happen in the book and vice versa
No.

lol we will, especially when they're spreading fake bookspoilers.

lol a friend told me yesterday she read from a website that the nights king was actually bran and bran is trying to kill Jon snow

lmao i was like where are these idiots getting this from
Probably here
laugh.gif

He don't look like a Rhaegar tho
nerd.gif
Don't matter. If the dude is an ancenster and "sees" something in him the offer is made..
roll.gif

Fun to see the ending of this season and where this leads.. IMO Snow is gonna get  murked at some point but he will come back FO SHO!!

^^^ I see, so more book/google spoilers then. :lol:
Exactly. People need to quit blatantly exposing themselves. Word to Paul Reuben in the theater years ago...

False:

Y'all just don't pay attention.

You gotta realize that this **** is condensed down from like 6000 pages of text. So everything that is mentioned in the show is important in some way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom