OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just wait until the TV show starts to spoil the Book even more....they already started this season by laying out the motivation of characters like Varys and Littlefinger....

So what if Jon does get kilt, presumably. And they go to burn the body and he doesn't burn, he wakes up. :nerd:

Last edited:
just wait until the TV show starts to spoil the Book even more....they already started this season by laying out the motivation of characters like Varys and Littlefinger....

They also don't have chapters though. and GRRM wasn't involved in this at all.

I'm not worried about the show spoiling the book in the least bit considering this season will still not catch up to where we are in the book...and WOW was promised to be out before season 6.

watch videos..

'atl shift x' is good: https://www.youtube.com/user/JaiWbio/videos

I like 'preston jacobs': https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXU7XVK_2Wd6tAHYO8g9vAA/videos

baldmove does a spoiler edition podcast (along with none spoiler editions): http://baldmove.com/category/game-of-thrones/

Avoid Preston Jacobs like the plague. Unless you want to be bombarded with FanFic foolery.

Atl Shift X makes thee best videos about GoT on YouTube. 100% Accurate information taken directly from the book.

They also don't have chapters though. and GRRM wasn't involved in this at all.

I'm not worried about the show spoiling the book in the least bit considering this season will still not catch up to where we are in the book...and WOW was promised to be out before season 6.

TWoW coming out before S6 is a pipe dream. We won't see that book until at least late summer/early fall 2016.

Reddit's Game of Throne's subreddit is awesome. They also have very rigorous spoiler guidelines so you shouldn't have anything ruined.

AV Club's episode discussion also generations 2000+ comments per episode.

Atl Shift X makes thee best videos about GoT on YouTube. 100% Accurate information taken directly from the book.
TWoW coming out before S6 is a pipe dream. We won't see that book until at least late summer/early fall 2016.

GRRM just said this in a recent-ish interview.. I believe him.. he's practically done with it, just has to go through editing and all that. this link was provided before this season started. I believe him.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...nter-out-before-next-hbo-series-10293516.html

Last edited:
went and read ahead .....................................
mean.gif
 sigh.

I need the next book to come out

So what if Jon does get kilt, presumably. And they go to burn the body and he doesn't burn, he wakes up.
nerd.gif
Interesting question...Especially if the theory many of us believe is true.

Last edited:
Bruh it's only 1 round but the fight is almost over. There was a 1st round knockdown for sure so the scorecard is 8/10. With fighter Jon spitting up blood, the ref could stop the fight at any moment, and that's if his corner doesn't throw in the towel. Compu-box numbers show The walkers/undead threw more punches, landed more power shots, and continually pressed the fight. Jons squad is gonna need a miracle knockout to win this fight. Back to you Jim
Jon Snow like

So what if Jon does get kilt, presumably. And they go to burn the body and he doesn't burn, he wakes up. :nerd:
Interesting question...Especially if the theory many of us believe is true.

I think this show deserves a bit of fan service, especially after 5 entire seasons.

The Snowman needs to "die" the next episode or beginning of ep. 10, but then the last scene better be of him awakening like Bran. I just can't imagine the type nerdrage if his last shot is of him "dead"

Last edited:
I just want to see this guy ride like this into battle JUST ONCE. Give him Littlefingers tiny valerian steel dagger and watch ya boy cook
View media item 1564238
Man, when the Starks finally get their revenge on ALL of their enemies, they won't be talking about winter. They'll simply say...

View media item 1564532

There's future **** that I agree can't be spoiled cuz the next book aint even out yet and the show has many differences with the book now like with characters who don't even exist in the book while some do on the show doing things one or more ppl did in the book.

But the **** in the last few pgs has been straight up spoiling **** when it comes to certain characters fates or surprise reveals that did happen in the books that you can read in a wiki.

Thing is it's so flagrant when cats try to act like it's their theory or prediction.

I really got doubts.

I feel next season we're gonna have a longer duration of time of what we saw with Arya. Bran being frustrated with his training and not being able to learn new tricks right away and that lasting multiple eps.

This is talk about spoilers and the books for anybody else to an extent if you're that interested in Bran's journey so stop now if you don't want to know.
If you read the books or read the spoilers you know even after he learns new **** he aint doing **** but wandering beyond the wall with Cold Hands. The next book needs to come out so it doesn't seem his journey hasn't stagnated so much.
That's like saying it would've been okay for dudes to be talking about the Red Wedding cuz they read it in the fire and ice wikia and the show has veered from the book so it's okay.

Certain deaths are coming no matter how far off the show is from the books.

I personally don't care if I'm spoiled but pulling that **** in here will get you thread banned. I'm surprised the hammer hasn't dropped yet. Only a matter of time before Meth or some other mod/admin that's really in to the show comes through with a white walker gif thread banning dudes.

I haven't read the most recent book so have no idea what specifically you're referring to in the last few pages being a spoiler.  Are you referring to the deaths of certain characters? I don't know if knowing the death of a particular character really changes anything, but the Red Wedding was a huge event in the overall story.  Anyways, to me, most of what's been discussed is speculation at this point, particularly with respect to things like Jon Snow's true heritage and the true meaning of a Song of Fire and Ice.
I'm not going to confirm which posts are spoilers but I will say ppl pretending to post "predictions" aren't just name dropping certain character deaths, they described in detail the context the deaths of certain characters as well mentioning certain reveals and yes it is as big if not bigger than the Red Wedding.

Last edited:
Dudes in here discussing more book spoilers than the book thread :smh:

If I were someone who just watches the show I'd stay the hell out of here.

Back
Top Bottom