OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^ Really brah? She is solely responsible for her entire family dying? And for that she deserves to get raped...

Not Ned pushing to keep the thrown from Joffery, or not Rob going back on his word, done of those things had anything to do with it?

Ole girl got raped while the man she believes burned a two baby brothers alive looked on. She did nothing to deserve anything close to that

Last edited:

mean.gif
 @ dudes feeling sorry for Sansa, she is the reason her family is dead. I don't feel sorry for her one bit, she put herself in that situation.
ned and cat played their parts in it too

^^^ Really brah? She is solely responsible for her entire family dying? And for that she deserves to get raped...

Not Ned pushing to keep the thrown from Joffery, or not Rob going back on his word, done of those things had anything to do with it?
I never said she deserved to get raped, nobody deserves to get raped. I just don't feel sorry for her.

I'm still trying to figure out what ole boy who told on loras thinks he will gain.. he has seen what they do firsthand.. and he just told on himself too

and then with cersei, she has to remember her cousin is with them dudes.. I mean I realize she is stupid and thinks she is untouchable somehow.. but she cant be that naïve to think there wont be consequences for messing with the tyrells

as lady olenna pointed out, they can simply squeeze her out.. cut off the money and supplies that they provide to the crown

Last edited:
I am forgetting something from the early seasons then. Why is she responsible? The way I see it, Ned takes almost sole responsibility.

Unfortunately this season has been very slow paced. The Sansa scene is the only powerful scene thus far. I'm all for character development but I also need that wow factor other seasons provided. Hopefully in the up and coming episodes we get some scenes like that.

I never said she deserved to get raped, nobody deserves to get raped. I just don't feel sorry for her.

Why doe?

i low key want to see every major character die by the end of the series.

theres really no better moments in this series than deaths because they do them so well.

But Ned is the one who refused to play the game. Her telling Cersei they were leaving had little effect. Probably just hastened when it would happen. The fact that the previous acting hand got murdered for the same reason shouldve been indication that the Lannisters do not **** around. At least Tywin doesnt.

But Ned is the one who refused to play the game. Her telling Cersei they were leaving had little effect. Probably just hastened when it would happen. The fact that the previous acting hand got murdered for the same reason shouldve been indication that the Lannisters do not **** around. At least Tywin doesnt.
no doubt ned made some dumb moves.. biggest of all is telling cersei he knew what he knew.. and trusting little finger

but he was still trying to get out of town.. yes, sansa was a naïve child who thought her love with joff would save everything.. but she should have had an idea to trust her ole man from what went down with arya and how she lost lady

The fact that the previous acting hand got murdered for the same reason shouldve been indication that the Lannisters do not **** around. At least Tywin doesnt.
that's not why the jon arryn was killed.. go rewatch the scene with littlefinger and lysa arryn

Ok this is my problem with Sansa. First Snitching to Cersei about leaving just so she could stay and be with Joffery, (saw where that got her)

Called her father a traitor to the town.

Had a opportunity to leave in season 2 or 3 I forget, anyway could've left even after Joffery killed her father.  (hell atleast her mom and brother was living then)

had an opportunity to leave with Brienne after saying she will protect her oath from her own mother, nope staying with Littlefinger (although he turned on my father too, but hey no big deal)

Goes back to home with Littlefinger tell him she doesn't want to stay, these are the people who killed my brother and mother.

Yup feel sorry for her all you want, I don't.

Ok this is my problem with Sansa. First Snitching to Cersei about leaving just so she could stay and be with Joffery, (saw where that got her)

Had a opportunity to leave in season 2 or 3 I forget, anyway could've left even after Joffery killed her father.  (hell atleast her mom and brother was living then)

had an opportunity to leave with Brienne after saying she will protect her oath from her own mother, nope staying with Littlefinger (although he turned on my father too, but hey no big deal)

Goes back to home with Littlefinger tell him she doesn't want to stay, these are the people who killed my brother and mother.

same.

+her face annoys me.

srs.

same.

+her face annoys me.

srs.

Those things have nothing to do with her rape doe.

She was a dumb young girl that made mistakes. I know you guys aren't saying she deserved it explicitly, but it sure seems like it is implied. Just saying

littlefinger tried to make it seem like that, obviously.. but he set the plan in motion.. he took advantage of that information or maybe he feed it to him

Now that you mention it I just realized all the similarities between how Arryn was offed and how Ned was offed. Could littlefinger be the reason behind the Starks suffering? :nerd:

Those things have nothing to do with her rape doe.

She was a dumb young girl that made mistakes. I know you guys aren't saying she deserved it explicitly, but it sure seems like it is implied. Just saying
chill out man.

first off whatever i said was for the fact of i dont like her. nothing to do with her rape SCENE.

it was a SCENE. in a TV SHOW.

even the ACTRESS that played her seemed not only to like the scene but was somewhat happy about it.

i apologize if anyone you know was affected by rape. seriously.

but i was just talking about how i dont like Sansas character, not that i was happy she got raped.

littlefinger tried to make it seem like that, obviously.. but he set the plan in motion.. he took advantage of that information or maybe he feed it to him
Now that you mention it I just realized all the similarities between how Arryn was offed and how Ned was offed. Could littlefinger be the reason behind the Starks suffering?
nerd.gif
of course he is.. he took advantage of their weaknesses.. he played them

used lysa to bring down her husband.. used ned's honor against him.. and now sansa is trusting him for some reason and we see how that is working out for her

I'm not a Sansa fan, but a lot of people seem to hate her for these reasons and I don't know why.

First the snitching to the queen about leaving. Sansa was a child who's dream was to become queen and she liked Joeff at the time so of course she didn't want to leave. Besides it's not like she knew what was going to happen to Ned.

Second, what opportunities did she have in season 2 or 3 to leave?

Third she had just met Brienne and she's suppose to just get up and leave with her? Trust her over Petry Baelish how saved her from KL?

I'll give you the last one about choosing to go home even though she knew the boltons were there. 

It's easy to say that characters are making stupid decisions from the perspective of the viewer. You have way more information than they do. You have to put your self in the shoes of the characters.

I realize that but didnt put 2 and 2 together because his actions are so spread apart I forget how much hes long gaming it. By the time each of those things was revealed I didnt think to connect it to his last action.

Back
Top Bottom