OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My bad guys. Fixed the spoiler. Just curious since it's the first time I've played tell tale are those decisions going to be the only ones that affect my story line? obviously they are the biggest decisions but I feel like the story ended the same for all of us... I'm a little confused how this works.

I couldn't help myself. I'm a quarter of the way through A Dance With Dragons. I'm dreading the day that I finish this book and The Winds of Winter still isn't out.:lol:

Last edited:
My bad guys. Fixed the spoiler. Just curious since it's the first time I've played tell tale are those decisions going to be the only ones that affect my story line? obviously they are the biggest decisions but I feel like the story ended the same for all of us... I'm a little confused how this works.
I've played through a lot of Telltale games, and the decisions don't really have a huge holding on the outcome. Some things would change like who would be willing to join you on a trip somewhere based on the decisions and the relationship you've created with the characters. The relationships are really the only thing that I really notice. Other than that, these games have a pretty concrete storyline it follows, and small things may be different here and there over the course of an episode or a season, but they all generally end up the same way.

Last edited:

I've played through a lot of Telltale games, and the decisions don't really have a huge holding on the outcome. Some things would change like who would be willing to join you on a trip somewhere based on the decisions and the relationship you've created with the characters. The relationships are really the only thing that I really notice. Other than that, these games have a pretty concrete storyline it follows, and small things may be different here and there over the course of an episode or a season, but they all generally end up the same way.
Telltale changed that up a bit with season 2 of the The Walking Dead game.

After beating it and watching the other endings on YouTube, I was surprised at how vastly different the outcomes were depending on the choices you made.

Interested in seeing how those choices impact season 3.

I'm dreading the day that I finish this book and The Winds of Winter still isn't out.
laugh.gif
Welcome to my pain.
laugh.gif

I finished ADWD well over a year ago.

Been binge watching the seasons over again since I have nothing to do at work. Just finished the red wedding episode again, brought all the feels back man.

Last edited:

Telltale changed that up a bit with season 2 of the The Walking Dead game.

After beating it and watching the other endings on YouTube, I was surprised at how vastly different the outcomes were depending on the choices you made.

Interested in seeing how those choices impact season 3.
I need to watch the endings on Youtube. I fell of season two about midway through. Any word on a date for season three?

Thanks man. Im not in America so ill grab some off their so theyll be home when I get there

Back
Top Bottom