OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I liked her in Skins.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Tywin Lanster and Cersee had relations and had a baby is what you guys are saying... father and daughter?

I've never seen or hear them mention that on the show.

Or is it something else that you guys are alluding to?

talking about 2 different things.

Cersei and Jamie are twins and have had kids together (Joffrey and the new little king). Tywin, their pops, isnt down with the incest and pretends like it never happened to keep the throne in tact.

Gilly is the girl that keeps hiding with her baby. her pops had like 10 daughters/wives/slaves... so all of his kids were basically father-daughter rape-babies. whenever these rape babies were born, her pops would sacrifice the babies to the snow zombies.... that's why she bounced with sam.
Only the male babies

I'm baffled at the fact that nobody has mentioned how good Sansa looked after her little "transformation".
If she plays her cards right, she could be my favorite character.

My dude Jon Snow is so dreamy...and he knows how to handle a sword.
I'm happy that Ygritte died and that whole love story is over. If she lived, it could've only meant bad things for my boy Jon Snow. He's my favorite character.

The scene where Aarya was laughing when she found out her aunt died was pure lulz. Little girl got spunk...that's why she's my favorite character.

My dude Tyrion better not die next week. He's practically my favorite character.

my boy Jon Snow. He's my favorite character.

The scene where Aarya was laughing when she found out her aunt died was pure lulz. Little girl got spunk...that's why she's my favorite character.

My dude Tyrion better not die next week. He's practically my favorite character.

:rofl: :rofl:

ygritte is actually pretty in that pic. not feeling her though. she has that meh anna kendrick or that chick from house of cards vibe.

i dont understand the appeal of sansa. she did not get hotter to me. she looks better but thats all make up or whatever. she still has a young and bleh face and a taylor swift body.

dany is alright but she reminds me of my cousin lol nothx

dormers looks like a drunken baby version of kaley cuoco. whats going on with her mouth. lookin like randall from monsters inc.

and to me, aryas laugh was forced

that old witch though, shes kind of hot

edit;; and come on, gilly looks like honey boo boo's mom neice

Last edited:
I'm baffled at the fact that nobody has mentioned how good Sansa looked after her little "transformation".

My dude Jon Snow is so dreamy...and he knows how to handle a sword.
I'm happy that Ygritte died and that whole love story is over. If she lived, it could've only meant bad things for my boy Jon Snow. He's my favorite character.

U wot?

ygritte is actually pretty in that pic. not feeling her though. she has that meh anna kendrick or that chick from house of cards vibe.

i dont understand the appeal of sansa. she did not get hotter to me. she looks better but thats all make up or whatever. she still has a young and bleh face and a taylor swift body.

dany is alright but she reminds me of my cousin lol nothx

dormers looks like a drunken baby version of kaley cuoco. whats going on with her mouth. lookin like randall from monsters inc.

and to me, aryas laugh was forced

that old witch though, shes kind of hot

edit;; and come on, gilly looks like honey boo boo's mom neice

Well, damn. GRRM is apparently a little fed up with hearing about what an ********* he is for killing characters off.

(By the way, I don't believe he really wrote that. But whoever did makes some good points).

Last edited:
Infinite reps to GRRM regardless

That read makes me want to write a book and just kill everybody in it in the most sickes cruelest sadistic ways possible :lol:

Yeah I doubt he wrote that too :lol: Just a well read fan of him that's tired of soft fans complaining and criticizing him.

Last edited:
Some people in this thread should read it. Always saying they want to stop watching when a popular character gets murked.

Either way, the article made some really good points. It wasn't that GRRM just wanted to kill some characters, it's just a consequence of their actions that eventually lead them to death. This is one of the reasons why I love ASOIAF/Game of Thrones, no one's ever safe and anything can happen. :pimp:

p.s Wish Robb was still alive, the young king. :frown: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom