OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:smh: :smh:

Although I wanted Oberyn to win and Tyrion is my favorite character, that was awesome. Love a good surprise. Not too many shows do something that makes your jaw drop... 8)

Peytr better have not done anything to Sansa! But man she was looking bad walking down those stairs.

Man I wish he would have came out on top. This show never does anything to please us fans.

Stuff like this is for the fans though. It makes us realize that no one is safe and kinda realistic in a way that not everyone makes it to the end of the story like most shows.

GRRM did take away two of my favorite characters, Khal The Gawd Drogo and then The Red Viper. It hurt to see what happened to them.

Me after reading that part on the book

tumblr_mfk9fkDumu1rbll2ko3_250.gif

:lol: Same here

I'd like to think by the end , Jon, Dany and Tyrion are meant for bigger things, but the way George RR setup...

Man I wish he would have came out on top. This show never does anything to please us fans.

Stuff like this is for the fans though. It makes us realize that no one is safe and kinda realistic in a way that not everyone makes it to the end of the story like most shows.

GRRM did take away two of my favorite characters, Khal The Gawd Drogo and then The Red Viper. It hurt to see what happened to them.

but its not really realistic for a fighter to monologue over the still possibly alive opponent. He could have done that 20 feet away

I feel like, even though this show gives no dambs, like...Dany and Tyrion are probably untouchable? Dany at least?

After that...one of them Starks gotta survive :lol: ....and then everyone else just tryin not to catch an L. :smh:

I'd say there's 0% chance she makes it onto the iron throne. Probably die fighting the white walkers.

^
I think you'd have to know more about Prince Oberyn and how he is. When I read that that part it felt suitable to me. He was standing over the person who killed his sister and her kids. He was full of hate and wanted to be face to face with him when he confessed.

Last edited:
I can't even believe what just happened, I was certain he was going to make it out. :smh:

WHY DO I KEEP FALLING FOR THIS? :lol:

I feel like, even though this show gives no dambs, like...Dany and Tyrion are probably untouchable? Dany at least?

After that...one of them Starks gotta survive :lol: ....and then everyone else just tryin not to catch an L. :smh:

I'd say there's 0% chance she makes it onto the iron throne. Probably die fighting the white walkers.

Man....like....:lol: There's just no hope or stability at all, is there?

Is the preview up for next week yet? HBO Go disappointed me :lol: I just finished up. That **** was gruesome :lol:

Back
Top Bottom