OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont care how long the wall is i want my damn White Walker Apocalypse now!!

I was hatin that Jon was gonna take the Black again but im kinnnnnnda cool with him living with the wildlings tho.

If the Unsullied left then **** em. Let Jon stay wherever he wants.

I wonder if all the kingdoms build scorpions in case of Drogons Return.

Arya shoulda went to Sothoryos

All that White Walker **** meant nothing.

Edmure :lol:
The Weak Kid from the Vale :lol:

This last show was pretty plain. Not enough. I’m hoping they do a prequel though. That would be dope. If not, I’m hoping they end up giving us another season of GOT down the line.

It was a good run. I’m glad it’s over. The show ran its course. There was NO POSSIBLE WAY the final season was going to meet expectations. The hype was too great.

Best part of the finale was Drogon sparing Jon’s life and instead burning the iron throne. Not sure exactly what message they were trying to send there. I think Drogon knows that her insatiable quest for the throne turned his Mom into a lunatic and killed his brothers.

D&D's weak *** ending to the Night King didn't just ruin the entire army of the dead subplot, but he also took away juice from one of the prequels, which will focus on exploring the origins of the White Walkers. HBO ****** up letting these clowns do that.

They could've salvaged this by giving Him a heel turn and riding Khaleesi.

She got her bae status back this episode. That speech about liberating the world (by killing entire cities it seems) gave me...well.

I think if you look at it from this perspective, it’ll make more or better sense.

Jon never wanted the throne or the realm. Although he was good at ruling it wasn’t anything he wanted. He seemed to identify more with the feeefolk. Although he has the name, he’ll always be Jon Snow. While it may seem like a bad ending for him, he’ll finally be at peace. No more war, no more politics.

For the Stark’s it was a win, they ended up with the realm. For all they lost they wound up with it all. Complete win for team Stark

I’m reading all these complaints but no one is saying what they would’ve changed.

Jon went north with the wildlings, what the issue? Clearly the nights watch was just to get him north when they got Turmon and the gang waiting on him.
Arya doing her own thing like she has from day 1.

Sansa is the lady/queen of the north, what’s wrong with that?

Jon is Targaryen, that easily explains why Drogon ain’t **** with him.
86D2FFAB-75D5-40A7-89F7-CDA29CBBCB61.gif

Jesus Christ. Even after that episode, the juelzing continues.

40672363-D3D2-4E6B-ACE1-5195A1D85613.gif

I think Bran knew that beyond the wall is where Jon really wanted to be, which is why he made it happen. Who else would know what Jon wants most? His family is safe. He’s north. It is what it is.

Westeros would have been in better shape if Dany was allowed to rule.

The people of the reach and High Garden aren't going to take a cutthroat seriously.

Same goes for the people of the Stormlands and Gendry.

Yara isn't going to be cool with North being independent when she had that agreement.

Literally every House and Kingdom in Westeros has been ravaged but Dorne. They untouched and could take over the whole joint.

I don't think this story is done at all.
Plenty people have written Star Wars spinoffs. Open the floodgates

I think Bran knew that beyond the wall is where Jon really wanted to be, which is why he made it happen. Who else would know what Jon wants most? His family is safe. He’s north. It is what it is.

Tormond the only man who actually chooses the north

Someone pull up the gifs of how measurable Jon is in the north aside from when he was getting his first taste of some P

Back
Top Bottom