OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bran finessed the entire Westeros

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F9887%252F11111_article_story_large.png%252F950x534.png

D&D = the coach that took over a good college team and had success with the old coach's recruits. They parlayed that into a HC job at a bigger school (ex: Alabama) and left behind a dumpster fire at the old school. And then they'll get exposed at the next school :lol:

I’m still laughing at the fact that son was the rightful heir and they sent him into the woods to chop trees down.

I need a ****ing hug, bros.

bran and sam should’ve never told jon. bran knew what would happen and did it anyway.

Worst finale I’ve seen. Straight trash.

I didn't watch the full episode.. but this might legit be worse than lost from the back half I've seen

I'd now like to thank lindelof, without his BS I might not have been prepared for this BS

D&D = the coach that took over a good college team and had success with the old coach's recruits. They parlayed that into a HC job at a bigger school (ex: Alabama) and left behind a dumpster fire at the old school. And then they'll get exposed at the next school :lol:
You saying D&D are Steve Kerr?
DevotedValuableHog-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom