OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Taking the Black just seemed like it was a compromise to keep Jon alive.

Their is no point to the Night's Watch. It seems like it is just a way to get Jon away from the Unsullied
And then they wrote it so the Unsullied all sail off to Naath.

They were the only ones hot about letting him go free so if they aren’t in Westeros why tf did he have to get banished to the wall?

D&D gotta die.

Underwhelmed. Everything went as predicted smh. And I don’t think the books will be dramatically different either. Ah well

I dunno about expected, most kept saying there won’t be a happy ending and everyone dies. Ending wasn’t happy but it was meh and not miserable.

Lol Drogon flies off with Dany's body without any explanation. I guess that's one way for a ****ty writer to solve the problem of the remaining dragon.

Never got a peep from Jon about how he feels about being a Targaryen...:sick:
:rofl::rofl: This day will go down in TV History...They really dropped the ball with that Final ep...And too think HBO offered these weirdos more bread to make two more seasons and they said no..Where is Ari Gold when you need him

Aight episode is over.

Let the chaos begin :lol:

giphy.gif
Chaos already started, second episode started.

I legit cant believe they did that.

One of the things not in the spoilers.

Like GRRM already said he took a lot from European history from the war of the roses and all the England king's beheading so naturally they got **** to the east representing Africa.

Now they're literally going further west. Straight up telling us they about to bring disease and death to the ASOIAF equivalent of the indigenous ppl of the Americas.

Back
Top Bottom