OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is it fellas, the end of an era. Sorry to be cliche, but our watch is finally ending. :frown:
No need to apologize for the cliche, brother.

What is dead may never die.
7F56E205-3F3F-4730-8E93-0CD794176BD4.png

And it’s still **** the Warden & his House of Salt ‘til the greyscale falls off.
979F6905-4E95-4A94-94D9-ABAD8EE8682D.png

I don’t care how poorly written this season is, or who sits on the throne in the end. I already have a king, and his name is Snow. From this day, until his last days.

It’s been one hell of a ride with you folks. I hope whatever house you rep is blessed by whatever gods you follow. Except the warden of salt of course. The North remembers.

House Shackleford, may the gods of **** and Wine bring you good fortune after your watch ends. It’s been a pleasure being allies.
320FE92E-5F19-48ED-8D2F-B94076C416A2.gif

Attachments

• 85A7C3F1-7776-4C10-837C-FA6018D70CBB.gif
    85A7C3F1-7776-4C10-837C-FA6018D70CBB.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I don’t care how poorly written this season is, or who sits on the throne in the end. I already have a king, and his name is Snow. From this day, until his last days.

It’s been one hell of a ride with you folks. I hope whatever house you rep is blessed by whatever gods you follow. Except the warden of salt of course. The North remembers.

House Shackleford, may the gods of **** and Wine bring you good fortune after your watch ends. It’s been a pleasure being allies.
320FE92E-5F19-48ED-8D2F-B94076C416A2.gif

giphy.gif

I’m ready. I don’t care how many eyes my fit hurts

CC59157A-818F-4C76-9E4E-30E1B77D0409.jpeg

Today we say goodbye brothers.

Today, our watch ends.

All these post got my be me in my feels. Can't believe this the ride is over.

Tonight it is over but that you brahs for the commentary, discussions, slander, jokes, hot takes, Snowman support, and everything in between. Even you @tdogg2k

giphy.gif

May the Old Gods, New Gods, Many Faced God, and the Lord of Light bless you brahs. And most of all, for making this joint the most Lit thread on NT when during the seasons...

tenor.gif

Bout to go wipe my eyes, and play some vintage white folk farewell music...

1DA26D6CA688696920A887C0A768E6BCC95E5534

That petition should have started after they passed the books
People were still defending this and pretending it was as good as it use to be cuz they were distracted by tons of fanservice.

People were willing to overlook how bad the Dorne stuff cuz they were new characters. Plus for the most part they followed their same format in s5 and s6.

S7 made it clear to me when I saw how they did Littlefinger and decreased Tyrion's intelligence. Something was just off.

Last edited:
While this last season has been polarizing :lol:, watching this show for last decade has been quite the journey.

No matter which house you claim, be it Dany, Stark, Lannister, Snow or even Stannis, It has been my pleasure to serve as the Lord Commander of this thread full of rants, memes, "theories", slander, and discussion. :nthat:

It all culminates tonight.

Leggo

Back
Top Bottom