OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jorah died the ultimate simp death
FC4F88D0-9B6B-43D5-9AF8-04FAA6B1E494.png

I kinda feel cheated.. not in arya pulling the move

But between not being able to see shh and just terrible strategy

I mean after we saw the battle for the wall and the traps they had set along the wall, I kept expecting shhh to come.. would think they would have at least oil and fire ready

Plus they just show ghost running and then nothing.. then the dragon dips and we see him again in the preview

Thank god for end game, at least something not only lived up to expectations but exceeded them

First
Thanos
now the Night King...

Pls stay safe Cersei...

Need to recap who is dead and alive. Wtf happened to ghost? I legit thought Sansa and Tyrion were going to end their lives in the crypt
I have no clue why Jon had Ghost riding with the Dothraki as the first wave and line of attack.

Probably just a way to get rid of Ghost so they lessen the budget.

not going to lie, episode was amazing, but can't help but feel that this should have been the end game. we're supposed to believe that cersei still poses a legit threat?

I’ve been saying I wouldn’t be surprised if this was all a ruse to show that humans are the most dangerous threat. It’s called Game of Thrones, afterall. Not Game of Night King.

But I don’t really like it but cue the Ramsey if you haven’t been paying attention gif.

Back
Top Bottom