OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I remember Aemon mentioned being a lonely Targaryen in the world is terrifying

Dany surely doesn’t look happy when there’s another Targaryen in the front of herself. Power blinds

Glad that Arya reminded Jon not to forget about his family in previous episode plus Sam’s words about the will of giving up crown thing

26aul3ejbqt21.jpg

Y’all need too relax with the fake outcry.

This is the same show that had a dude rape his twin sister on the casket of their crazy inbred child; the same show that stabbed a preggo woman in the belly. Y’all forgetting that Dany was getting raped on the nightly by Khal Drogo when she was like 16 in show age????? At least Arya like 18 :rolleyes

While it was awkward.. but the biggest crime to me was how long the scene went, just like we got where it was goin going and obviously had a lot of ground to cover in unfortunately short time

when arya hit gendry with the "I am not the red woman, take your own bloody pants off"

i'm sure all of you boys have heard that before :rolleyes :rofl:

what a great episode. really brought all these stories together before the big fight.

dany going mad for power. at odds with salsa and nieves. she getting got. dont think she ends up in the throne.

jamie has really come full circle.

i think tyrion finds a weakness for the night king after hearing brans story.

think bronn saves some peeps next episode.

hound and area scene was nice.

the fireplace scene was good too.

tormund :lol:

sam giving lord friendzone his family sword hit in the feelz.

bran is going to rise up on some chosen one steeze.

ready for the epicness of this week.

But as people die couldn't the Night King immediately turn them?
Yes.

Well not immediately but he just has to focus on it and do it.
Liked how they shed light on how Grey Worm wasn't really feelin the Norfe. Hope they can shed more light on how these other players feel about being in Winterfell

If he gets put down I'm hoping it's not until the end
I was lost on what he talking about :lol: Cuz its not like they have to stay in Winterfell. Its the 7 kingdoms. They have beaches in High Garden and Dorne.

A lot of us have made peace with the possibility of our beloved characters dying next weekend.

But I don't think many of us have thought about HOW they will die. One of these dudes might get ripped apart and horribly disfigured. And we just have to watch :smh:

Man you guys got me thinking Dany might stab Jon in the back for the throne
dany going mad for power. at odds with salsa and nieves. she getting got. dont think she ends up in the throne.
Yup, she's going to go mad with power. I think the battle with the White Walkers is not the big ending. It'll be the interpersonal drama after the battle between Dany, Jon, Cersei, etc. for the throne.

I could even see Dany trying to use the dragons to get her way, and Jon has to stop her.

i think tyrion finds a weakness for the night king after hearing brans story.
That would be an interesting twist, for sure. But Bran didn't seem to indicate any positivity towards the Night King. More likely is that Tyrion will come through with some clever war tactic based on his conversation with Bran. It's pretty obvious that something important will result because they cut out the actual conversation.

sam giving lord friendzone his family sword hit in the feelz.
Pretty funny how Lord Friendzone relinquished being the Hand to show how honorable he is, further cementing himself in the Friendzone.

A lot of us have made peace with the possibility of our beloved characters dying next weekend.

But I don't think many of us have thought about HOW they will die. One of these dudes might get ripped apart and horribly disfigured. And we just have to watch :smh:

All I'm going say, if ghost goes out like summer.. me and these showrunners going have a problem

I'm talking on sight

No words

Furniture goin be moving

Jon gonna get got next episode whenever he gets distracted from a dead wight burnt Ygritte. He gonna get off his dragon walk up to her. Dani gonna swoop and burn everyone to a crisp. Jon comes out of the burning fire with longclaw also a blaze, he jumps on ghost(bran worging ghost) and takes the NK and ultimately gets a spear through his chest but also taking out the NK. But the undead doesn’t die and the fight continues.

Y’all need too relax with the fake outcry.
What fake outcry?

Anybody speaking on it is genuinely uncomfortable with the thought of Arya having sex let alone her having a passionate sex scene.

She still doesnt look of age.

She's cute and adorable in the little kid way even when she's cutting off faces and slitting throats.

All the other stuff in the show has barely made ppl shrug cuz we've already accepted it.

Back
Top Bottom