OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of my favorite moments from the show...
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14710-1440681202-14.gif
Yo I never looked at it with a critical eye but thats not even a sword swing of chopping someone's head off.

That diagonal slash :smh: Let me find out Brienne cut Stannis' head in half.

I really hope HBO GO won't have any problems tonight
They’ve had two years to prep their servers.

But looking back at it, AMC had a whole year to prep their servers for End Game and that didn’t go so well either :smh:

You guys think Brienne will be happy to see Tormund if he survived part of the wall falling down? Maybe she should stop waiting for Jaime to get in her deep sugar walls.

I don’t think people would be disappointed with Jon dying. I’d be more disappointed if Jon ended up on the iron throne just because that doesn’t really fit his character arc. A much more realistic ending to Jon’s story is him sacrificing himself for someone else. He’s never been out for his own glory.

Nice try framing it in a way to make Jon’s death look like a win for you, though.:lol:
which is why he would make a good king
but ur absolutely right :smh:

dude might be the best actor in the series

Nah chill....plenty of amazing actors in this series, The writing for his character is why he’s so hated....good actor none the less, but he wasn’t put in to do any legit challenging scenes, his best acting was his death, look like he was dying for real for real....the way they wrote his character tho, props to the actor for taking on such a heinous role....

Ramsey was a better actor as a villain, Cersei too, Tywin? Bruh...Joff not even top 3 :lol:

Employee at my local Target today told me the Oreo's sold out right away, on some "It's the same cookie" :lol: which is true.

Sansa bragging about winning the battle of the bastards is comical. If she would've told John about LF and the Knights of the Vale from the jump, they could've avoided alot of deaths and traps. They nearly got killed because of her.

Sansa bragging about winning the battle of the bastards is comical. If she would've told John about LF and the Knights of the Vale from the jump, they could've avoided alot of deaths and traps. They nearly got killed because of her.

lol watching HBO right now too, she's always been dumb af.

the hound and tormund tho :rofl:

Legit that team Jon put together to head north is on par with the Avengers....dudes all around chemistry is so dope because they all somehow hate each other...Tormund and the Hound need a spin off...lol

Back
Top Bottom