OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With each passing day I think he is. This will have put a Targ in House Stark (Jon) and Tyrion with the Lannister's.

Tyrion also was able to touch/pet the dragons when they were still chained up. Only Dany & Jon have as well.

Would explain so much more about tywin

I timed it wrong and got through a full rewatch a month early. Think I might go back over some of the highlight episodes. I can watch Battle of the Bastards and never get tired of it.

Lysa getting banged out awakening Sansa.:lol::sick:

Tyrion being a Targ is still a possibility in the book (i hope it doesn't happen), but I'm 100% sure he won't be in the show.

Tyrion being a Targ is still a possibility in the book (i hope it doesn't happen), but I'm 100% sure he won't be in the show.

I hope it does.. would give more teeth as to why tywin is such a Richard to him and why he can't win.. cause he'll always see the mad king in him

Tywin did say that he can't prove Tyrion isn't his son meaning he thinks there could be a possibility but he just can't prove it.

Yeah, some of you assuming tywin would just let it slide that aerys raped his wife amd spawned tyrion. I mean Jaime Da Kingslayer did off that fool but that was for his own reasoning.

People pulling stuff out of the air without even any real clues. aerys was into tywin’s wife then people run with that idea.

Tywin did say that he can't prove Tyrion isn't his son meaning he thinks there could be a possibility but he just can't prove it.
Nah he said that because he wishes he wasn't so that he could have got rid of him.
One thing to keep in mind is the connection between the Mad King and Tywin's wife was never made in the show(that I can remember). If they make Tyrion a Targ it would come out of nowhere. Who would reveal this info? Bran? For what reason?
I hope it does.. would give more teeth as to why tywin is such a Richard to him and why he can't win.. cause he'll always see the mad king in him
I think it would kind of take a way from the dynamic between Tywin and Tyrion. Tywin rejecting Tyrion because he sees himself in him more than the other children and has to watching this version of himself bring "shame" to his house by being a dwarf, drinking, and whoring means a little more than being a secret Targ imo.

What is the definitive story of Shea? Was she a plant from jump, or did she just hop to Tywin to save herself?

She hoped on Tywin because she was salty Tyrian kept tryna send her away.

She did what was in her nature by being a female.

Tyrians love was true and was just tryna save her, but with him being married to Sansa bae mixed with tryna get her out of Kings Landing, baby girl just couldn't help herself :smh:

TV Shea is a little different than Book Shea. Book Shea is a straight up hooker who goes where the money is. TV Shea loved Tyrion but went against him when he pushed her away. It made the situation more tragic when he killed her.

Back
Top Bottom