OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate giving too praise to stuff like TV shows and movies.

But this is my favorite show ever, like I've loved other shows but done of them held up over the length of time that this has.

I'm cheap and I only have HBO for this show.

I wanted a harsher death for Joffrey, but I'll take that.

there is nothing harsher than choking on your own vomit while blood is running out of your nose.... AFTER YOU WAS TALKIN' BIG **** :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah that was pretty rough. I think the way The Mountain killed Prince Oberyn's sister and her kids is up there too. I liked the tension between Oberyn and tywin / cersei when he was talking to them about it.

Been waiting so long for Joffery to die man

Great episode!

Second episode too

way to spoil it for west coasters :lol:

i knew about it but hopefully no one is peeking in this thread since the title says no spoilers

Last edited:
It's episodes like this that make me wish I didn't read ahead in the books. I should've waited for a season to finish and then read the books that corresponded to it. I can never duplicate the feels and shock I felt when Ned was executed in season 1. That was for me the best moment i've watched in a show.

It's episodes like this that make me wish I didn't read ahead in the books. I should've waited for a season to finish and then read the books that corresponded to it. I can never duplicate the feels and shock I felt when Ned was executed in season 1. That was for me the best moment i've watched in a show.

This.

what was funny was me and the #bae was about to watch and I saw Joffrey as the HBO Go season picture.... I was like "hopefully they showing him cuz that fool gon' DIE!"

Lo an behold---HE DEAD. Can hardly wait for next episode, hopefully it touches on Joffrey's death.

Glad I chose not to read ahead. I figure I can start A Storm of Swords now and pace myself to not spoile much this season. Something about reading the book after seeing it. So much more detail in the book. Its almost like you're still experiencing it for the first time when you read the book after watching.

Oooooooh man this damn show is too good
Like I wanna wait a month or 2 and then just binge watch
But I can't help it
This show making me forget all about breaking bad

I felt like this but didn't want to read anymore spoilers by mistake.

I was looking closely at Sansa's necklace but didn't see anything happen. I'll have to watch again. I think Lady Martell may have adjusted it a little bit on her neck but i'm not sure.

Check out the last bead on the left, was gone after Olenna left.

*Sansa's left that is* :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom