OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The long night is here.

Ayye Red....I just wanna say I appreciate you fighting the good fight.......your efforts haven't gon unnoticed. A gentleman and scholar you are sir.

Now hit a young n**** up with some content!

IMG_9136.GIF

Night King throwing an ice spear into Drogon, Night King touching Drogon and then his eyes turn blue

Pretty sure dany was on drogon with everyone else.. then it was one of the other dragons that got got

He did throw a spear at them when Jon told them to leave and drogon did a barrel roll

Caught a periscope to some dude streaming it from his phone. I feel disgusting for watching ****** quality but I was in too deep fellas. The big fish HD quality had me hooked.

Recommendation to y'all moving forward: we only got 8 episodes left (?). Including Sundays episode. Enjoy this **** in HD. We will never experience watching a fresh GOT episode like a virgin ever again after Season 8.

I watched the entire thing and missed this. What am I missing here? :nerd:
When Jon first opens his eyes on the ship, they look blue.. like when the knight king turns the babies.. but then he blinks to fully wake up and they go back normal

I'll hit you with the PM

Caught a periscope to some dude streaming it from his phone. I feel disgusting for watching ****ty quality but I was in too deep fellas. The big fish HD quality had me hooked.

Recommendation to y'all moving forward: we only got 8 episodes left (?). Including Sundays episode. Enjoy this **** in HD. We will never experience watching a fresh GOT episode like a virgin ever again after Season 8.

I'm laughing cause you were holding strong and your posts showed your slow descent into darkness :lol:

I realized today that if someone is streaming it at the bottom of a lake I'm most likely jumping in to watch, **** some oxygen. :lol:

Respond to spoilers or reactions in a spoiler.

Put your reactions in spoilers.

Not hard.

I'm laughing cause you were holding strong and your posts showed your slow descent into darkness :lol:

I realized today that if someone is streaming it at the bottom of a lake I'm most likely jumping in to watch, **** some oxygen. :lol:

Bruh they hit me with that Frank Lucas blue magic and I wasn't going back when that stream got pulled. I needed my fix and I wasn't gonna be denied, ****** quality and all I was gonna get mine :lol:

Back
Top Bottom