OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone explain to me what Gilly was talking about with the annulment stuff..

Basically said Rhaegar, Danys older brother, had his marriage to Elia Martell annulled an married Lyanna Stark in secret. This makes Jon Snow the true heir to the Targ throne. VERY important reveal that was just dropped in a throwaway scene smh. Writers are finding new lows every week without the books to go off of.

IMG_2611.jpg

ned.gif

I was driving and watching so I missed a few things. What did I miss about Sansa trying to gain power?
Arya got a bit sassy with Sansa, accusing her of not defending Jon enough because she likes nice things and power and secretly wants to run things.

She has a point and deep down we know who Sansa is based on season 1. She did what she had to do over the next few seasons out of survival. She has matured but it's she fundamentally a different person?

edit: btw, smh at the writers for not letting Lord Friendzone tell Jon who it was who treated him at the citadel. I hope we get that moment next episode.

You know when Jon said Bran saw the Night King and his army. I was wondering if Jon realized Bran is a warg. It's no surprise if Jon believes his siblings w/o evidence. He's so much like Ned

Edit: I find this a bit strange. No one questioned about Bran's witness. I expected Tyrion to ask how did Bran see, ya know?

Little Finger might have the upper hand now, but we all know what's coming...... face swap :smokin

If he catches on to that some how, he's hands down the goat of any tv show.

You know when Jon said Bran saw the Night King and his army. I was wondering if Jon realized Bran is a warg. It's no surprise if Jon believes his siblings w/o evidence. He's so much like Ned

Jon has seen some things.. and he has been around a warg

He knows Bran went North of the Wall.

He might have assumed Bran saw him on his way back to Winterfell.

Jon has seen some things.. and he has been around a warg

Of course, Jon won't doubt the warg thing. I figured that it'd shake him off at first if he found out about Bran being a warg. You know that's his little brother he cares so much. Jon understands that power isn't playing around with. Too much burden on the little brother you care so much

He knows Bran went North of the Wall.

He might have assumed Bran saw him on his way back to Winterfell.

I don't recall if Jon knew Bran went there. Sam didn't tell him about it. Correct me if Bran asked Sam not to say a word about him to Jon

Any one notice how Jon told Dany "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come" which is the exact same thing Arthur Dayne told Ned before they started fighting in the Tower of Joy scene

Arya got a bit sassy with Sansa, accusing her of not defending Jon enough because she likes nice things and power and secretly wants to run things.

She has a point and deep down we know who Sansa is based on season 1. She did what she had to do over the next few seasons out of survival. She has matured but it's she fundamentally a different person?

edit: btw, smh at the writers for not letting Lord Friendzone tell Jon who it was who treated him at the citadel. I hope we get that moment next episode.

I'm not seeing how that equates to her wanting power. She defended Jon and the letter was written years ago.

Any one notice how Jon told Dany "I wish you good fortune in the wars to come" which is the exact same thing Arthur Dayne told Ned before they started fighting in the Tower of Joy scene

I just took it as a common thing to say in a time of war amongst the high born..

i think arya kills the girl LF paid and takes her face to find out his plan/kill LF

i also think LF left that letter there on purpose for her to find

but the real bombshell letter would be if Luwin copied the letter from Lysa to Cat about Jon Arryn

therefore implicating LF in the scheme from the beginning

also with Jon being legitimate but undead he cant have an heir so its kind of moot

Soooo
Something I've been wondering. Does my man Drogon know English or something? First Dany is like "I give you a choice. Join or die" and only a few people kneel and then Drogon is like I gotchu gurl and let's out his roar. Danys a great mum if she taught her kids English at that age

Back
Top Bottom