OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:nerd:

IMG_2549.JPG

Snow Gawd for obvious reasons
Bran because he knows everything
Olenna for food and whatnot
The dream team of Arya and the Hound to close out the squad.

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
All I need is
Jon
And White Walkers and Some Dragons

Idk have much they would cost but just charge the Amex

Jon as leader, why? BECAUSE IS JON SNOW.

Qyburn for magic, rather spend my money in other strengths and he's done a hell of a job...he's pretty much the reason Cersei still relevant

Strategist? Hands down Tywin, dude playing intergalactic chess while the rest are playing tictactoe

Arya as my fighter, she's ruthless, type of killer they won't ever see coming.

I'll take Tormund as my muscle, his chemistry with Jon is bananas.

Give me Tyrion, Pod, The Hound, Bronn and Hot Pie we sailing to Asshai for some Asian hunnies

Reactions: Ube
son of a *****, again I forgot about that GoT fantasy draft league they had last season. That was so dope damn

Why do so many of you guys hate Dany for her "sense of entitlement"? Shouldn't she feel entitled to the Iron Throne given the fact that it was usurped from her family? Robert was the first non Targaryen king in 400 years. A Targ has always sat the Iron Throne. ****, they built it

Why do so many of you guys hate Dany for her "sense of entitlement"? Shouldn't she feel entitled to the Iron Throne given the fact that it was usurped from her family? Robert was the first non Targaryen king in 400 years. A Targ has always sat the Iron Throne. ****, they built it

Cause man her storyline boring :lol: She gon do all this coming up only not to get the throne

Hell na Dany didn't make GOt. Her story was truly boring. Only cool thing about her was the dragons.

Jamie, Tyrion, Snow, Cersei, Arya, Bran, Sam, Greyjoy, Joffrey, Ramsey story>>>> Daenery

The only thing I find annoying about Dany is all her damn titles. Them ****s gotta go. No one in Westeros is even gonna know what half of them mean :lol:. Other than that, she good in my book

Hell na Dany didn't make GOt. Her story was truly boring. Only cool thing about her was the dragons.

Jamie, Tyrion, Snow, Cersei, Arya, Bran, Sam, Greyjoy, Joffrey, Ramsey story>>>> Daenery

and you didn't even mention the young wolf vs tywin, Dany always been trash

whats not to believe?

outside of the red wedding being a crazy event in the show who else is bringing in all types of ppl to watch the show?

dany especially since birthing the dragons has been the biggest draw to the show

hell ppl are naming their kids khaleesi now, i dont see no arya's or sansa's out there

jon only really got poppin once he died and came back

tyrion is up there in popularity but its danearys brought in the casuals

Back
Top Bottom