OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
....No clue. If he was, you'd think I'd remember that. All I remember is Cersei going ham and getting the crown

Might be but the hazy memory just means its time for... *DUN DUN DUN*

A GAME OF THRONES REWATCH!!!!!!

gc7yR6c.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna start rewatching soon too, July is right around the corner [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I forget when the season usually starts, wouldn't it have been right about now [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Yeah, I think I'm gonna start rewatching soon too, July is right around the corner [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I forget when the season usually starts, wouldn't it have been right about now [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Yup Silicon Valley starts back up Sunday, so this would be the weekend it would have started. Smh.

They need to figure out how to unleash the Ice Dragon or allow one of her dragons to be killed off and turned into an ice Dragon in order for the Night King to actually be a threat to the other 2, because right now, Dani playing with the cheat code, anyone beating her out with 3 dragons and like what? 3 armies? And some of the best characters uniting by her side if Jon joins her, the only opposition is Cersei, Urine and the night king, and the NKs army weakness is fire....so...

:lol:

They need an equal force to Danis dragons in order for a battle to be believable

Be cool If Jon and Tyrion get a dragon each and Dani gets killed and turned into the night queen and that somehow becomes the final showdown as she would have Drogon :nerd: Jon and Tyrion going against Dani and the NK :wow:

Anyone else think Danny might go crazy?
Nah I don't think so. She hasn't really done anything crazy that I can't think of. They say in the books that when a Targaryen is born the gods flip a coin, obviously because of the incest. Viserys was the mad one out of them and Joffrey was the crazy one out of his siblings. 

Last edited:
The wights or whatever you call the dead that rise again are weak against fire. Remember that's how Jon burned his hand.

Dany could go crazy. Her father started out normal and then different situations made him increasingly paranoid and insecure. Viserys was whackadoo. Rhaegar was normal I guess but starting a war over a betrothed noblewoman (especially when you're married), isn't the brightest move.

They had a couple new priestesses and didn't do anything with them. I guess they were just for the background. Melisandre and the others have powers / abilities but I want to see them do more with them. The night king is coming.

Back
Top Bottom