OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much of a sleeze I think Baelish is... dude has been playing chess all these seasons in a midst of all these people playing checkers.

Varys >
All Varys has done is flee and make alliances with other ppl for other ppl.

Littlefinger actually raised in the ranks and made himself a power player while in the process orchestrating the main plot dealing with the iron throne.

Lady Mormont doesn't even have to play games. She says something and makes it happen.
:lol:

Last edited:
I'm hoping for:

- Jon/Arya reunion
- redemption for Theon
- Tormund/Brienne hookup
- Missandei drunk
- Ned flashbacks
- Jaimie to get over Cersei, SMH

^ redemption from who with regards to theon? Ramsey is already dead, and we all know theon's penis isn't going to magically reappear.

Edit: confused redemption with revenge.

Last edited:
^ redemption from who with regards to theon? Ramsey is already dead, and we all know theon's penis isn't going to magically reappear.
Maybe not anyone specifically, but perhaps something as simple as helping the Stark family in some way (he already kinda did that for Sansa) or maybe even Yara? I know he gets a lot of hate but I always liked his character.

He should let the family of those 2 young boys he killed and burned do the same thing to him.

Last edited:
Watching Me before You, and seeing the interactions between "Khaleesi" and "Tywin" is funny...lol

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif
 a girl is a tease

Last edited:
Damn ^ I don't wanna get hyped cause it's so far away but [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

It better get real quick, there's like only 14-16 episodes left in the entire series [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

^ I'm certain he's dead, man, but I really don't know why they didn't show his death. I mean, they showed Ned getting beheaded, Joffrey poisoned to death, Robb's pregnant wife getting shanked in the belly like twenty times :rolleyes

^ ouch :rofl: he wasn't that bad until he let Melisandre talk him into burning Shireen :smh:

Dudes deaths was on the same level of the Blackfish who hadn't been seen in 2 seasons :lol:

No one cared he died. How his 2 biggest supporters run to Jon hours after his death :lol:

^ what about offering his younger brother with the smoke monster.. Or putting black magic on Robb or other people that could have helped the cause

Last edited:
Robb died cuz he's selfish and foolish.

Renly died because hes a usurper and insulted a king which is a crime.

Which were both given the opportunity by him to help as long as they didnt call themselves Kings (which they werent rightfully)

No one said anything about robert whoring and not doing his kingly duties...yall let that slide

You let joffery beat sansa. Kill hookers and command people be put to death...yall stayed silent.

Yall had fucboi tommen let his wife and mom get put in jail and be controlled ...silent.

Yall follow turncloack jon snow like he a gawd. Man put his own men to death 3 times. Ran away from the watch 3 times.
Broke his vows.
Started a war he wasnt suppose to be apart of. And got resurrected by the very magic you hate stannis for....
Silent

But heaven forbid the rightful king claim his rightful throne. And rightfully crush his opposition. After amicably offering them to bend the knee and join him.

Again maybe not the leader you want. But the leader you need

^ my dude has had enough [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

If he was the leader we needed he wouldn't be dead. Dude wouldn't be able to lead his men through central park without burning someone alive.

I don't think anyone has a problem with Stannis trying to take the throne; just with him completely sucking at it. And having the personality of dry white toast.

I don't think anyone has a problem with Stannis trying to take the throne; just with him completely sucking at it. And having the personality of dry white toast.

He was better off not even going for it. He seemed the type to always be completely miserable even if he was king.

What I don't get is how you even become a fan of Stannis. Nothing about him draws me to his story. Then he starts doing truly horrible **** to get the throne. So it's like you were boring before but you weren't a bad guy but now you doing foul ruthless **** just cuz by law you should be king.

Don't get me wrong Jon is brooding and boring and Dany got played out the more she repeated her titles and had a white savior scene but Stannis never had much going for him other than fine *** Mel and loyal likable Davos.

If he was the leader we needed he wouldn't be dead. Dude wouldn't be able to lead his men through central park without burning someone alive.
You know what, in all fairness the Snowboys spent all last off-season talking about Jon's resurrection constantly. Non-stop.

So given Tdogg is the most outspoken fan of Stannis and his salt soldiers never show their faces I say let him have this Stannis is alive talk. Even though several ppl have spoken on his death. He's going hard on the no body no death angle which is a frequently used trope.

Last edited:
Tdogg was banished from this thread.. And then dude causally starts showing back up..

And now he back in here with this garbage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom