OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HBO has generally been pretty good about ending shows at the right time -- arguably too early sometimes. But they're record isn't perfect. True Blood went at least 2 season two long. I couldn't even finish the final season. Quit about two episodes in.

Rewatching shameless from season 1. VERONICA "V" is low key one of the sexiest black women on this planet.

My brother is watching the show again right now. V's mom was on the screen and she's so fine too.
My girlfriend was just put on and she started binge-watching this a week ago. Almost done with all six seasons :smh: V's nude scenes :evil: Fiona's as well :smokin

Emmy Rossom, can get it all day. she's a great singer too.

V's mom i've always been a fan of.

I was also a fan of 1st season mandy (I think she plays in Subragatory)

Im on season 1 ep 4 (in my rewatch) :rofl: when Karen was throwing it at Frank, then was calling him Daddy Frank, that girl had issues man.
but that tub scene :smokin

shogun you need to go catch up homie. everyone gettin skins now.

It's weird to see how innocent and sweet debbie was back in season 1.

No one will miss her. Chuckie Da Gawd is a better character than she ever was.

Last edited:
she was always the glue to the family imo. idk why they decided to do this with her this season

Hey bros, I think we're on like season 5 she says. Carl just went to juvy [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I think I have to watch Shameless. Knew about Rossum, but had no idea there's been so much other eye candy on there.

Sasha Alexander though. There's other good gifs that I found but it spoils a storyline.
tumblr_nm0hpgydsN1qezlllo1_400.gif

tumblr_nm0hpgydsN1qezlllo5_400.gif

Last edited:
Carl coming out of juvi i never wanted to hit a kid so bad in my life. But that story arc was sort of good/sad

Word to Dexter, Californication, Weeds, House of Lies, Homeland and pretty much every Showtime series.
I would say Dexter and Weeds overstayed their welcome. Not sure about the others. Heard Californication was good?

I would say Dexter and Weeds overstayed their welcome. Not sure about the others. Heard Californication was good?
It was, but went about 2 seasons too long. Still had its moments in the later seasons, but dropped off considerably.
This.

All good things must come to an end, fellas. Better to go out on top, then overstay...

Word to Dexter, Californication, Weeds, House of Lies, Homeland and pretty much every Showtime series.
Penny Dreadful ended on a high note.

Many feel it ended too soon.

But overall yeah, Showtime loves to milk their good shows until they're not good.

I remember saying something was just not the same about Homeland and dudes telling me no and saying Showtime doesn't have that problem. Next season they all saying the show fell off
laugh.gif
Still haven't watched the Penny Dreadful finale, but I wouldn't expect anything less from that show.

Shameless is still going strong as well.

Back
Top Bottom