OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My brother texted me about her... "Are you watching Conan? Who is that blonde??" He was fiending 
laugh.gif

I can't believe I waited this long.

I usually don't like starting series till it's over that way I can binge watch.

But lord. I watched all 6 seasons in 2 weeks.

Team Stark :pimp:

:nthat:

Welcome. Now you can "enjoy" the long wait until the next season with the rest of us.

I can't believe I waited this long.

I usually don't like starting series till it's over that way I can binge watch.

But lord. I watched all 6 seasons in 2 weeks.

Team Stark :pimp:

Took me 2 1/2 weeks...

As lawdog1 lawdog1 said to me a couple of pages back, welcome to the watch brother... :smokin

As her Waif character on GoT, that actress reminded me of young Amanda Plummer...

Last edited:
Everyone talking about the Waif and Missandei is right there being ignored...

Good lord she could have it all.
I'd hold her hand so gently.

Everyone talking about the Waif and Missandei is right there being ignored...

Good lord she could have it all.
I'd hold her hand so gently.
this is where you are sooooo wrong.. or missing what is really happening

we all are well aware of the fineness of missandei.. that is something that has no need to be said.. I feel sorry for the individual who hasn't had the opportunity to admire such a fine specimen

the waif thing, is frankly unexpected.. I mean really, who saw her character on the show and thought ole girl was packing them puppies

It's not like we can't appreciate more than one fine woman at a time. We've been mirin Missandei for a few seasons already, it's nice to see someone new. Plus Missandei is covered up in the interview while Waif bae has the thighs out and the cleavage going.

this is where you are sooooo wrong.. or missing what is really happening

we all are well aware of the fineness of missandei.. that is something that has no need to be said.. I feel sorry for the individual who hasn't had the opportunity to admire such a fine specimen

the waif thing, is frankly unexpected.. I mean really, who saw her character on the show and thought ole girl was packing them puppies

All of this. Repped.

What the heck? I don't remember there being a topless scene in that movie. It was a good movie btw.

What the heck? I don't remember there being a topless scene in that movie. It was a good movie btw.
that's the only thing I REALLY remember about that movie..

like phoebe cates in fast times at fidgemont high

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom