OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

laugh.gif
Shaq.

laugh.gif
@ Ron Ron thankin' his shrink.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Adam Morrison shouldn't get a ring he is already getting a free $5 million dollar check every year to do nothing.

you got beef with RainMan??

Originally Posted by 45Nique15

how many more rings for kobe to be considered in jordans category?....which is the greatest NBA player ever
Nothing less than a 100% winning record in the Finals and at least two 3-peats...a flu-game encore wouldn't hurt either, we can arrange the virus...
grin.gif

I didn't get to see the trophy presentation, can someone tell me what Adam Morrison had to say?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Now will the "LeBron is better" talk end? And will Kobe ask Shaq "how my %%% taste" now that he has more rings?

The haters will be silenced.........

FOR NOW!

The search has already begun for ways to discredit this Championship.

Officiating was great up until the fourth quarter. In a game 7 the physicality is sure to be equal on both teams, but to have one team be +20 in free throws? thats terrible. Not saying the Lakers didn't step up and make it happen, but they had lots of help along the way. That up and down on Gasol stands out and that block on KG when he clearly got all forearm.

No sense in sulking about the loss, I will argue about the officiating all day, because this series had terrible officiating not even just favoring the Lakers, but just terrible non-calls and then even worse calls when it was the softest of a touch foul. Lakers fans can enjoy this title, but if you can't see $tern's mouth all over Kobe's hog you need a new TV.

Refs didn't know how they wanted to ref let them play or call everything that came to hard Boston in the end

Refs didn't know how they wanted to ref let them play or call everything that came to hard Boston in the end

i may be bias but the celtics hacked the lakers ALL DAY in the fourth quarter. how many questionable calls were for the lakers? the charge/block on pierce as pau crossed half court is the only one that comes to mind. if you have a problem with that differential, i don't know what to tell you.

Back
Top Bottom