OFFICIAL: GAME 7 NBA FINALS CELTICS VS. LAKERS 6.17.10 9PM ET AB7C

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Kg out there playing hot potatoe with the basketball

not getting in the post or nothing
laugh.gif

good win for the lakers but the celtics just had a melt down in the second half... no ball movement in the fourth quarter and they just kept fouling too

Congratulations to the Lakers. Offensive rebounding won them this game. The fact that they were able to win despite Kobe's abysmal shooting proves what a great and well balanced team they are. Boston had a good lead, but Ray Allen did everything in his power to prevent them from keeping it. Pau Gasol would not give up. The guy is amazing.

Also, I just want to say whatever anyone says about some commentator or analyst being on some player's nuts, no one comes CLOSE to Mark Jackson and his Kobe slurpage. I swear, this guy would eat the corn out of Kobe's +!+% and ask for seconds before even swallowing it down. Kobe misses 10 straight shots and you don't hear a peep from him, but then he finally makes some shot and he goes on a slurpage rant.
laugh.gif

Ray Allen with another hora-awful shot attempt but Rondo hits a rare 3.

If the Celtics foul anyone other than Kobe then I like their chances of getting the ball back with a chance to tie/win.

Back
Top Bottom