Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Well, to be fair, you can probably find the same thing posted in a Rockets blog site with totally different word descriptions on the photos above. It is stillsomone's opinion and take on what happened. Time to move on to Game 3 unless Stu decides to impose punishments. Stu got too much power. Haha.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DOWNTOWN43: thanks for posting that. Very interesting.

RonRon.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm assuming you didn't see the gif from yesterday then Ska. After first glance, it did look like Kobe threw an elbow with the intentions to hit Ron,but on subsequent views it appeared it was trying to shrug Ron off his neck/shoulder/back area. And this is coming from someone who said trade Kobe lastoffseason when he asked for it and thought Kobe should of been suspended for his unnatural basketball movements.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Well, to be fair, you can probably find the same thing posted in a Rockets blog site with totally different word descriptions on the photos above. It is still somone's opinion and take on what happened. Time to move on to Game 3 unless Stu decides to impose punishments. Stu got too much power. Haha.

Tell me what you think of the photos?

Originally Posted by goukiteg

RonRon.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm assuming you didn't see the gif from yesterday then Ska. After first glance, it did look like Kobe threw an elbow with the intentions to hit Ron, but on subsequent views it appeared it was trying to shrug Ron off his neck/shoulder/back area. And this is coming from someone who said trade Kobe last offseason when he asked for it and thought Kobe should of been suspended for his unnatural basketball movements.

I'd like to see that gif, where is it? What page?

do you all see how Ron lied about the throat nonsense? do you see how he lied to the refs?

just like Raja Bell and the phantom elbow of 2006 that never connected, Raja even checked his face to see if he was bleeding
laugh.gif

basketball players are all actors always trying to manipulate refs to get calls

SMH at all of you who actually believed Artest based on that behind-the-play angle.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by goukiteg

RonRon.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm assuming you didn't see the gif from yesterday then Ska. After first glance, it did look like Kobe threw an elbow with the intentions to hit Ron, but on subsequent views it appeared it was trying to shrug Ron off his neck/shoulder/back area. And this is coming from someone who said trade Kobe last offseason when he asked for it and thought Kobe should of been suspended for his unnatural basketball movements.

I'd like to see that gif, where is it? What page?
It got deleted. I'll see if I can find it on the net.

This isn't the same one from yesterday, as yesterday was a HQ, much larger gif, but you get the point.
1241680203.gif

How many teams you got?
laugh.gif
I remember you rooting for the Suns just a couple years back.

None, actually. I'm just a basketball fan at this point.

I like the Suns, but I like what the Celtics are doing as well.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

koberon4_medium.png

^ There you go. Proof that the Refs called the right foul on the right person.
"But people use their elbows all the time in a basketball game to block someone out."
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

The Kobe elbow should be a non issue, IMO. Both ways.

Artest going over to Kobe is Ron being Ron for better or for worse. Let's be real. We're more surprised Ron didn't end his career right there bythrowing something. (Ron's career)

Unecessary, but that's what Ron brings to the table and you gotta live with it.

What I think, as others feel, ska included, the ejection was unnecessary. It was more of, it's Ron Artest, let's eject him. He didn't make a throatgesture IMO, it was more like for the 3rd or 4th time, he motioned how he got elbowed.

But eh, I doubt anything stems from this incident.

If Joey Crawford wasn't an official in last night's game, I'm almost certain that Artest wouldn't have gotten thrown out.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

If Joey Crawford wasn't an official in last night's game, I'm almost certain that Artest wouldn't have gotten thrown out.

no matter what ron was going because he is Ron Artest

Originally Posted by franchise3

The Kobe elbow should be a non issue, IMO. Both ways.

Artest going over to Kobe is Ron being Ron for better or for worse. Let's be real. We're more surprised Ron didn't end his career right there by throwing something. (Ron's career)

Unecessary, but that's what Ron brings to the table and you gotta live with it.

What I think, as others feel, ska included, the ejection was unnecessary. It was more of, it's Ron Artest, let's eject him. He didn't make a throat gesture IMO, it was more like for the 3rd or 4th time, he motioned how he got elbowed.

But eh, I doubt anything stems from this incident.
He should NOT of been ejected, but Ron's reputation precedes him. His other elbow gestures weren't as violent as the one that appeared tobe a throat slash. My Laker hater friends thought the same until we saw the replay and agreed he was just trying to demonstrate that an elbow was thrown athim.

Also, people need to keep in mind that the ref who made the call, was behind Ron in that angle.

Not the angle that we're seeing these gifs and pics.

After watching the replay, it looks like and sounds like, the ref said that Ron arm hooked Kobe, as Kobe went up for the board. Not because of what he didprior. Even though in reality, it was Kobe throwing an elbow Ron's way

It's like the Zapruder film

Did anyone happen to save that HD GIF from last night? It was in slo mo and nicely detailed. It seemed to have been posted on 4Chan and has been taken downsince

According to a source to the LA Times, DFish will get suspended one game, Kobe gets a flagrant and Famar will move into the starting lineup

Too many pages to sift thru, but did anyone get any pics of Vanessa from last night. That tank top was lookin right in the brief glimpse that i got.
pimp.gif

I didn't really here anything if Artest is getting suspended, but he shouldn't be. And its not close.

D-Fish,
laugh.gif

That was some dumb !*%@. Kinda shocked he did

Back
Top Bottom