Official Game 2: 05/06 Houston Rockets @ Los Angeles Lakers 7:30PM PST TNT

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

shut up Ron dude beat up some fat people from Detroit now dude is Tyson smh...
Don't forget he also challenged Ben Wallace to a boxing match.
laugh.gif

Before I become NT's resident Kobe hater I AM exaggerating for comedic effect.
laugh.gif
Watching people react like I attacked their lord and savior.

But it's mind boggling to me that people actually like this fool, sometimes I see BallinBoykz give him too much props in Laker, Raptor games and Iliterally want vomit.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Being an Artest fan, I'm definitely upset with him getting ejected, and especially what for.

And the fact that it was Kobe that did it to him only makes it worse.
laugh.gif

He (RonRon) better not get suspended.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Reputations FTL. Dude has been super chill for a minute, though.
smokin.gif
QFT!

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Ask Spike Lee and how he almost canceled his movie do to Kobe's douche baggery. Guarantee you that movie is like a 30 minute Kobe propaganda film.

This is how I feel about Kobe and the persona, but this does not effect my basketball opinions, the fact that Kobe is the best player on the planet. He just happens to also be the biggest douche on the planet.

Because he knows he is the best at what he does? Because he will tell a player he can't guard him? That the face guarding doesn't work? Because of hispersonal life being made public? If you had skills like that I guarauntee you that you would be boasting about it. I mean nobody can guard him 1 on 1. Hispersonal life is his personal life, how does that affect you? Get over it dude, worry about yourself, I bet Kobe doesn't lose one ounce of sleep because heis up thinking about how you don't like him.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Before I become NT's resident Kobe hater I AM exaggerating for comedic effect.
laugh.gif
Watching people react like I attacked their lord and savior.

But it's mind boggling to me that people actually like this fool, sometimes I see BallinBoykz give him too much props in Laker, Raptor games and I literally want vomit.
smh.gif

laugh.gif

mad.gif

roll.gif

Whatevs. You know damn well I give over-props to every other team
laugh.gif
Remember? That "humble" Canadian spirit?
roll.gif

Loved Ron's interview. That was obviously a blown call, and Kobe played the confrontation well. He put his hands up in the air to make it seem like it wasRon Artest being the old Artest. And it worked cause Ron got ejected.

Fisher deserved to get kicked out, not sure if he should get suspended. Freakin Rondo eye gauges Brad Miller and barely gets a ticky tack foul.

Piece of #*+% officials.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Originally Posted by JND1

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Kobe's "He can't guard me" is straight stalker-status of MJ's in 93 against Gerald Wilkins.

Laugh-a-ble.
laugh.gif
'Cause Michael Jordan is the only player in the history of basketball that has ever said "he can't guard me" in a basketball game. Please.

I knew that defense was coming. It's MJ people remember, it's MJ who owned it.

With Kobe's track record of biting, gimme a break, it's no coincidence.

Go watch the Bulls 93 championship video and compare.

roll.gif
Right when he did it, I started laughing. Kobe is on that Stan status,haha...

ron artest is quickly becoming one of my favorite nba players. this series is must see tv. D-Fish should get suspended at least one game. such a dangerous playright there. dirty play no doubt

I doubt Ron will be suspended since he has a rationale for his craziness. We need to take advantage of this loony state that I hope the Rockets are in now andjump on them from the start in Game 3. Get Yao in foul trouble again and we should be good to go.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're hitting the wrong person, don't you know this is Ron Artest?!

MY DUDE RON!

THAT was the highlight of his interview. I almost spit out my water when he said that.

Also, Chuck's been on point all night. So many quotables.

How y'all saying Rocket fans are hiding? from the jump there were only like 5-7 of us here. Last I checked at least 4 of us have been here post game.

We ain't y'all who swarm threads win or loss.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by blackxme

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Back to Houston. Lakers dont want it there. They barely escaped today before all those dumb ejection and fouls.
Exactly. We had horrible turnovers tonight and once the Lakers decided to resort to dirty tactic we lost control of the game. Yao played like crap. Scola was ok. Landry should of gotten more pt. Von should of shut the hell up. But all in all I'm encouraged by my team. Give it up to the Lakers and Kobe for coming out and winning a must win game for them. I doubt they wanted to come to Houston down 0-2. And I can almost bet that people are going to start flip flopping and saying oh game one was just a fluke, they Lakers got this, yeah right. Like I've said you're in for a series and this will be no cake walk.
Outside the 2nd quarter, we played like straight crap. and before the game got out of hand we had our chances.
The only "rockets" fans that arent here, arent rockets fans.
The Lakers came out fast and in the 2nd we got it back. But then that damn third quarter killed it for us. The beginning of the 4th wasn't much better. I'm not dissapointed at all, if anything I'm as optimistic as I've ever been about this team. And Retro you're right on the fan point.
Word. I missed the first half. But I got to see the end of the 2nd. Were the Laker tied it up.... I watched it to the end. And damn all thesecalls, messed us up. Plus Ron getting ejected. didn't help at all.
Man this game was fun. And exciting, but over all worst at the same time. We need to get them on friday at home.

Lets go rocket!!!!!

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

"Don't you know this is Ron Artest???"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ron Ron the man

Ron is that dude, he's always been one of my favorite players in the L along w/Sheed

but for the sake of this series and when he plays the Lakes, I can't like him

that was a good post game response by ARtest though, don't think he could've done better

I hope there aren't ANY suspensions, although Fisher will most likely miss a game(could be a blessing)

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

shut up Ron dude beat up some fat people from Detroit now dude is Tyson smh...
Don't forget he also challenged Ben Wallace to a boxing match.
laugh.gif
yea i would do that 2 because i know damn well it wouldn't happen!!!

dude is crazy but there are millions of crazy people, dont mean hes tyson dude is just stupid
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom