Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I wasn't tryna come at you or nothing but are you not familiar with sampling in hip hop bro?
I know you weren't
laugh.gif
 and yes.

Last edited:
I had to climb out the sewer
Know you looked down but I know where I'm goin'
Hold me down
Don't ruin my confidence, don't you do it
Sometimes I try to be there for you
And my plan, it don't go like I want it
Watch me roll this dope, watch me
Hit the trap and load this gun, watch me

Didn't know he was at Ultra.

**** up some commas + Mask Off + jumpman

Last edited:
Lord I'm prayin' for my demons, MDA in my semen
I was talkin' to God the other day, swear I was leanin'
God forgive me, forgive me, I don't know what to do
But just go right in the booth, and spit my heart and my anger
My closest friends givin' up, man they feelin' like strangers
I got my whole crib plush, with guns like a ranger
You gotta take me on a high speed chase before you catch me
You either live, you either die, that's the only way you'll get me
Aww man, aww man, I should have stayed at Columbia High
It was times that I thought "What I'm thinkin', like why
I am who I am?" and **** I can't cry
I was built for this lifestyle, damn, honestly
From the gutter travelin' to another country
All kings need to be crowned, that's my pedigree

Nah it's just a bunch of genres mixed up, Lorde went before K Dot and wen she mentioned him I could've sworn I heard booing
Would be better if they had em all in one day but then ppl wouldn't have a chance too see most of em

Last edited:
Mask off the #7 song in the country :pimp:

But but but.....Future can't make hits without Drake [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:. Super been on a winning streak man.

Undeniable

Mask off the #7 song in the country :pimp:

But but but.....Future can't make hits without Drake [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:. Super been on a winning streak man.

Undeniable

It's the one. A few of the people in my circle have been waiting for the perfect moment to say it's surpassed March Madness. I get the allure because it's new and those 3 mins 24 secs are incredible, but I can't put it on that pillar yet. Joint's been out two months and it rings off every time I'm out, but March Madness been out two years and it's still in rotation. Just too soon for me to call it. My ****** itching for that debate though, they try to subtly bring it up every weekend. :lol:

It's the one. A few of the people in my circle have been waiting for the perfect moment to say it's surpassed March Madness. I get the allure because it's new and those 3 mins 24 secs are incredible, but I can't put it on that pillar yet. Joint's been out two months and it rings off every time I'm out, but March Madness been out two years and it's still in rotation. Just too soon for me to call it. My ****** itching for that debate though, they try to subtly bring it up every weekend. :lol:

:rofl:

It's "the one".....but it ain't March Madness. March Madness just too soulful and timeless. Like the reception it gets when the sound of the instrumental comes on....makes people stop in their tracks and assemble the crew. It's "anthemic"....and one of those tracks that work well in almost every setting. Mask Off is brilliant....but I don't think it's at broad or profound and full as March Madness.

:lol: at your homies trying to bait you in that discussion.

Video Push going to take this to #1. Future better strike NOW.....

Back
Top Bottom