Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

lol this album for the N****s that get h**s
laugh.gif
.  He dropped a whole album of fire for the trap already.

Sonically this is crazy.  Dude is super versatile.  And the subject matter waaaay deeper on this joing

I was just thinking that this is the album you play when you have a few females kicking it at the crib after everyone gets on their level. You can make magic happen to Hallucinating.

Is it a weed plate or is it flames? Conflicting reports outchea. :lol:

Homegirl said it sound like the "Neva End" Future, buddy up there said it sound like an album full of Turn off the lights. I dug the **** out of Neva End, hated Turn off the lights. [emoji]129300[/emoji]Guess he going for radio play with this one.

Yeah the shawtys gonna eat this up

planning on singing "I Thank you" to some yambs

Def something better to play in a crowd with the females . Not my favorite Future, but he gave us what we wanted last week so I'm more than willing to put this in the rotation as a wind down. The run continues...

Is it a weed plate or is it flames? Conflicting reports outchea. :lol:

Homegirl said it sound like the "Neva End" Future, buddy up there said it sound like an album full of Turn off the lights. I dug the **** out of Neva End, hated Turn off the lights. [emoji]129300[/emoji]Guess he going for radio play with this one.

I mean its definitely some solid cuts on here but to me when he goes with a full song of R&B type cuts he's playing away from his strengths. Like i said this was expected but I was hopeful but it would be half and half I guess.

Yea this album straight Smooth **** 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

If you looking for Trap joints dont even waste your time.  But if you looking for something crazy musically, that "Second Half of Throw Away" Future, this is flames!! 

Future - when you're out in the streets
Hendrix - when you're heading back to the crib with a thottie

I can live with that. :smokin

Last edited:
Yup as I expected Twitter loving this one so far. They were bagging on Future right away but everyone giving this one a thumbs up :lol:

The trumpets on Turn on Me though :wow:

Back
Top Bottom