Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Mexicano! I'm working like a Mexicano

New persona, we moving on from Ferragamo

Get the llama

I party with the real Madonna

Beat the odds, do the numbers and remain humble

pimp.gif

Role that Beast Mode II out come thanksgiving and headline your own tour this spring Super :pimp:

I can't help but notice he been in the stu with Thugger, TM88, and WeezyBeats fairly heavy lately... praying for dat der flood.

Last edited:
This one is catchy as ****...I mess with it heavy...hopefully bm16 isn't too feature heavy

Last edited by a moderator:
the beat really is what attracts to me, and im starting to get tired of this drake and feewtch combo yo...lol

btw i wanna see dae dae and future do a track....i feel like itll b good

Drake and Fewch been good in my book since Tony Montana. I can't readily recall a dud from them.

In before Will. :lol: :smh:

Never Satisfied is the worst out the bunch, Grammys was a clear throwaway, but its alright. but everything else been straight in my book

Drake and Fewch been good in my book since Tony Montana. I can't readily recall a dud from them.

In before Will. :lol: :smh:
U better than that. Y'all gonna sit here and act like son don't be ruining ya ignant trap vibes. Me and my friends, we have money to spend, yea me and my friends.

Call it 'sophisticated trap' :lol:

And i'm guessing some of ya'll only listened to like 40% of wattba then

Super byke [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji].

Zay Charles. Random drop. I rock with the song :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom