Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/x6x0y6

Yo 'Wicked' is wild disrespectful to the sub in my car

Filthy :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh. He's no better than Ciara.
Pretty much, I was enjoying the ignoring their existence and he fell short on that one
But tonight me and my friends we got money to spend
If he still getting 150k a show, 41 shows.....my boy bouta make a killin' AGAIN. Made guap in the spring, now summer? I'm expecting a new tape by June and a winter tour to go head and close out about 15-20 mil this year

Futue threw a shot at Panda and Ciara the other night
laugh.gif
He should just perform Panda as a troll move.
He should just hop on the Remix

A quick joke about a person that's putting him through personal strife and the guy that's biting his style makes him "no better than Ciara"? :lol:

I don't see that joke as being petty, but more so strictly comical to give the crowd a laugh. But we can agree to disagree.

Understandable but you can't say was Ciara petty for what she did then :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh, she will forever reign petty supreme for that song she had with the hook saying "loving me when I start loving somebody better than you" or somethings like that and had a fake Future doing the "yeet yeet" adlibs. :rofl:

Bruh, she will forever reign petty supreme for that song she had with the hook saying "loving me when I start loving somebody better than you" or somethings like that and had a fake Future doing the "yeet yeet" adlibs. :rofl:

When the hell was this lol

Gone try to grab tickets for one of the Houston shows [emoji]129304[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Did anyone see his snap with the Zaytoven snippet? I'm already knowing Beast Mode 2 coming for the summer :pimp:

I don't see that joke as being petty, but more so strictly comical to give the crowd a laugh. But we can agree to disagree.

That's all it was, let's not go blowing this out of context. He didn't go on some Kanye rant up there, he was clearly just getting the crowd riled up and said if you don't F with him it's probably because *insert his statement*... It wasn't some scorned tone with deep ill intent in his words/actions like her's have come off as.

Last edited:
Seen the snap. Hope Zay lacing the boy with some HEAT.

Still jamming beast mode like it came out yesterday.

Hot boy influence heavy on that joint :smokin

That's weird. Friend sent me this which is from Drake's IG. Different dates and cities for some. So am I getting two SF shows or one Oakland show?

My heart is hurting that living in the Philippines I may never be blessed to experience a future show...

Back
Top Bottom