Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Early prediction for Ape shhh?

To me Zay, London , metro > mike will

Future might have to carry that tape like lebron .

Although mike been giving thug some :wow: beats

Last edited:

Where was it suppose to be at anyway?

How are people suppose to know the location/time? Im tryna go to the la one

Last edited:
56 Nights > Monster> BeastMode > DS2.  All greatness though.

56 Nights is flawless (unless you have a whip with good quality audio, dont debate me)

Wessley Pressley is trash.  Radical is trash.  Serve the Base is good but can go.  Get rid of those three and its a perfect compilation.

Radical is trash??

Nah, hell nah. When that beat drops its over

Wesley Presley is just aight, I don't skip it cuz it goes with the flow of Monster. Only songs I don't like is No Compadre and Showed Up.

And Now is FIRE to me. His energy and what he saying is filthy

WE WORK THAT DOPE OUT THE MUD PIT

**** in the mouth and then kiss her

:x :x :pimp:

Last edited:
Wait.......................... So Mike Will isnt that nice now?! Metro and Southside are better than Mike Will Made It?  Pshhhh 
mean.gif

This worked well in the other thread so I'll do it here as well:

Next 3 people to quote this post get a subliminal shout out in the drawing that I'm about to do.

Last edited:
Monster> DS2 > 56 Nights >> Beast Mode

Theyre all fire tho

Worst songs, ill prob go with Aintchu & Now

I liked Wesley Presley and that beat on No Compadre is so :x :x :nthat:

Dam house of blues an hr away from my house looks like im not going

I guess u gotta buy an album there to get in? Im not sure

Been listening to Real Sisters way more since DS2 dropped.
MAN. I dont know why but it just goes soooooooo much harder now

Right now its my favorite joint on DS2 and a huge reason why I got Beast Mode at #1

@Dat Dude Chris  know I ABUSED Monster like every day for like 3 months Lol

Next 3 people to quote this post get a subliminal shout out in the drawing that I'm about to do.
:smile:

ihust1e ihust1e you the one who put me on to Monster. You used to play it all the time when we were online running ish in Destiny lol

I actually didnt like Beast Mode on first listen but when I gave it a second listen, jawn was flames

Mike Will isnt overrated btw. I always liked dudes style. But in reality I wanna hear Future over more Nard B stuff cause Throw Away & News Or Something sound so different but are FIRE

huh

Strong sn to post ratio.

I'm about to do a piece of art (drawing) and I'm going to do s/n shoutouts hidden in the piece. You qualified b/c you quoted the post.

Ihustle
Wavycrockey
Were also in the mix.

If you're not interested, i can give your spot to gamble.

@iHust1e you the one who put me on to Monster. You used to play it all the time when we were online running ish in Destiny lol

I actually didnt like Beast Mode on first listen but when I gave it a second listen, jawn was flames

Mike Will isnt overrated btw. I always liked dudes style. But in reality I wanna hear Future over more Nard B stuff cause Throw Away & News Or Something sound so different but are FIRE
Same. When Beast mode first came out I spun it once and went right back to monster lol. 

But Peacoat came on randomly and I couldnt believe I overlooked it.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Spun Beast Mode again and never looked back

I like Mike Will in small doses. His mixtapes/albums that he put out were hit or miss all over imo. 

I trust Future though. He knows what he's doing 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom