Official Friends & Family FTL, FA, Champs Aug.20-23 UPDATED with coupons Page 1

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

theyre not valid in texas because of the tax free weekend thing down there.

that's caca. tax free weekend is such a gimmick. save $8 for evey $100 you spend... hooray.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is there a link anywhere to print out the coupon ?

i cant find it
You didnt look through this thread??????
eyes.gif

just got home from making the rounds in NYC.all kobe 4's at FL times square are good to go.their exclusion list includes the dmp 7,am 95,am 09,blk/redgriffs,af1's,and a couple that i can't recall right now.snagged a few red mvpuppets and lil dez tee.was kinda surprised there weren't alot ofpeople buying.i spend almost 25 minutes in the store looking around and waiting to get the stuff i wanted from the back and nobody was on line. who else thatwent there got their free soyjoy?those thangs are nasty as hell

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

if anyone can hook me up with the griffeys i will give a tip!!
Just called hohla the griffeys are excluded sorry or i would've given it to you with you only paying the paypal fee no tip.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Just called hohla the griffeys are excluded sorry or i would've given it to you with you only paying the paypal fee no tip.
is that all griffeys? cause if theres any where that still has the freshwaters or volts hit me up

Originally Posted by badboy074

is that all griffeys? cause if theres any where that still has the freshwaters or volts hit me up

Yes all of them and the kobe phillys are the only kobe excluded there also. Thanks.

Ah man.....Foot Lockers had the POP ZKIV but no sizes above 9.5. Very salty about that. Kobe Home Hyperdunk was $99 so ended up getting those on F&F. Needthose POP's in a 10.5/11......

Yeah, Texas got the F&F a week early because this weekend is tax free weekend.

Of course, I didn't have time to go last weekend, and now I'm missing out.

Back
Top Bottom