• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Everton barely did anything in the last summer window transfer. It'd be great if he joins Mourinho's coaching staff to learn under him. Or he could become assistant technical director. He has that kind of aura for player pull

Awesome!

Some good news about Chelsea today

Chelsea' injured stars will be returning soon

Joao Felix has a clause in the deal to Chelsea that opens the door to a permanent deal this summer

Record is the least reliable Portuguese paper. We’ll see tho.

Record is the least reliable Portuguese paper. We’ll see tho.

Understandable

I think the price of Caicedo push Chelsea back to Enzo. I'd be surprised Chelsea get either of them

The sources about Joao Felix came from The Athletic

Those Enzo rumors make no sense. Chelsea had my guy refusing to come back to training all for them to not pay that fee, leaving him with egg on his face. Think that ship has sailed till summer

From what I see

Benfica do not want to sell Enzo at all. They are the only the club that said negative things about Chelsea. Everybody knows Chelsea aren't gonna pay full because of FFP policy

Leeds, Brighton and Shakhtar praised Chelsea after negotiation talks

Those Enzo rumors make no sense. Chelsea had my guy refusing to come back to training all for them to not pay that fee, leaving him with egg on his face. Think that ship has sailed till summer

I wouldn’t be so sure of that.

I think Benfica would eventually take €100 million for him.

They’ll just keep playing hardball until the Winter transfer window is closed.

FnKUnDzX0AAO5O7

Kane’s gotta leave spurs asap. Speaking from experience, you can be too loyal for your own good

Arsenals next game PL against Everton is shaping up to be a trap. On early at 7:30, new manager, haven’t won in forever
Same thing happened last season

Yea they've been pretty lights out with Araujo healthy, didn't realize they had the least goals conceded in Europe though damn

Yea they've been pretty lights out with Araujo healthy, didn't realize they had the least goals conceded in Europe though damn

araujo gets most of the plaudits and deservingly so but christensen and kounde been just as important especially the latter. and balde is as competent a defender as any wing back in the world.

i have a feeling xavi might use araujo as a rb to stifle rashford like he did against madrid to make vini look pedestrian

Seriously though, is Reece James cooked or something?

Gusto is one of the better young talents at RB so he's probably not looking to be a backup and why would they go after him when they have one of the best in world already?

We need more full backs honestly. James and Chilwell are perpetually injured. Azpi is washed and Lewis Hall is actually a midfielder pretending to be a fullback.

Boehly is sincerely rebuilding on the fly and isn't trying to wait several seasons to see it through.

Felix and Mudryk have been the most direct players we've had in a while and they just showed up with one game a piece. And it seems to have scared Havertz into trying because that match against Liverpool was probably the most active I've ever seen him.

As long as the checks clear and the money washes we'll keep it moving.

Mount is a solid player, but I'm indifferent about the possibility of him joining Liverpool.

chelsea fans seem to think otherwise
there has to be a better player for yall than him

Agreed. Mount is a solid player. He surely can be a pain in the butt sometimes. I hope he gets a new contract with Chelsea. Coaches often overplayed him. Always thought he plays great at the no. 8 as long as wingers don't get in his way in the mid

Chelsea fans? You mean those fans on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook? Yeah I see many Mount haters on those social medias. I usually ignore them. Mount isn't gonna put up flashy moves & big numbers. He won Chelsea's Player of the Year two seasons in a row. I believe he can improve his game under improved player development staff

damn I think this is a sign that Neuer's time at Bayern as the #1 might be over. tapalovic was his best friend and we kept him on because of his request.

Whoever complains about it, they are salty af

Boehly and his group have been in the football business for less than a year and they have already found a loophole

Hilarious

Yeah, they are going after more players this month :lol:

I want Mount to stay besides being a chelsea youth I believe Liverpool would want him because he would feel the same role as he does it in Chelsea; Which is anything absolutely necessary that the manager will ask him to on the field. Can’t say Klopp has that type of player in his squad, besides Milner, which Chelsea‘s equivalent would be Azpi and both are aging out.

Also the FFP case for Mudryk and the rest of this window wouldn’t be looked into so much because it is an eight year deal. so the money will be stretched out over those years. good for this timeframe, but bad in the long run. if his stock rises, let’s say in three years, someone will easily offer a better salary which forces our hand to renew the deal

Back
Top Bottom