OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Is that what that is?!
Definitely looks like it
Screenshot_20240703-164359.jpg

Can this dude Calafiori play LB? If it happens I hope we don’t get rid of Big Gabi. Him and Saliba together works so well

Need a LB midfielder and attackers more than another CB. But what do i know:lol:

Last edited:
USMNT Twitter is crazy to think that we have a shot of getting Klopp :rofl:

It started with Tim's tweet and took a life of its own :lol:

USMNT Twitter is crazy to think that we have a shot of getting Klopp :rofl:

It started with Tim's tweet and took a life of its own :lol:

I don't think there's enough money on the world for this to even be feasible :lol:

Someone like Mourinho at this point in his career possibly but the only international job I could ever see Klopp taking is his homeland

Went to the game last night at Levi's. What a :emoji_poop: hole that place is. All around terrible stadium. I worked all games there last Copa for SUM and this was my first time there as a fan. Never again.Also, Brasil is terrible. My Sunday team strings passes together better than they do. They are going to get absolutely toasted by Uruguay. Nonetheless, had a great time with my dad.

Juve's midfield rebuild going along real nicely with Mckennie and probably Rabiot leaving this summer along with PP's ban.

Feel like Motta's gonna have them cooking again and looking like credible title contenders real soon

I can't be mad at knocking on elite managers doors, it's better than not trying. If I remember correctly Lopetegui offered himself for the US job and they turned it down.

Back
Top Bottom