OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

dwayne-wade-i-love-it.gif

Lot of those opportunities at the end should have at least resulted in a real chance on goal. Lack of technical skills guys l not possessing easy one-touch ability.

Not enough high-level talent, always the story. Pulisic, Robinson, McKennie & Balogun are solid players. Just not enough of them.

We really spent the last 10 years as a nation to suck even more than we did with better "talent" HOW!?!?!?
I don't think we're really improving, player wise. Pulisic and Balogun the only real upgrades vs 2014. Imo. Coaching has certainly regressed. Bring back Bruce ******* Arena if it means GGG is gone.

Ref was garbage, offside angle picking split second before he heads it instead of the first touch.
Camera angle was garbage

Balogun balled out but got clipped manhandled like 50 times and subbed out early.

Berhalter has to go - worry about your damn game and signalling your team it's 1-1 for other game, then giving up the goal, justice.

The USSF thought it a better idea to rehire berhalther then really go for Jesse March they earned this. Fire that clown and bring in a manager who will actually hold these players accountable and push them not handle them with kids gloves

Lot of those opportunities at the end should have at least resulted in a real chance on goal. Lack of technical skills guys l not possessing easy one-touch ability.

Not enough high-level talent, always the story. Pulisic, Robinson, McKennie & Balogun are solid players. Just not enough of them.

I swear none of them have any one-touch ability. it's always an extra dribble or two, every damn time before the shot. Outside of of Balo and Pulisic at times.

First time in USMNT history that we have zero MLS players in the starting lineup. The time is now and we have this trash federation and some guy’s brother as the coach

Back
Top Bottom