OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
20240625_200651.jpg

@dacomeup I hope your boy Luka's fat *** was watching this.

that’s cool man and a little sad tbh
I just don't understand your repeated dragging of Lukaku, the guy doesn't even play for a rival club or nation. Then to call it sad that he'll retire as a legend for the national team?
I definitely agree he was bad in this tourney (along with most of the squad), aside from a stellar performance against Romania that showed off his strengths and helped us get out of the group stage.

Without Big Rom all these years we wouldn't even make it out of any qualifiers. There was no one who could fill his timbs and step up to deliver goals to a team with extremely talented creators but lacking in goals. Where else were all the goals going to come from?
Openda is the first time I feel confident we may have a decent striker on our hands if he continues to grow.

Yes of course numbers lack context but there's a reason he's one of the top 6 goalscorers in international football despite playing for an often badly managed and unbalanced Belgium.
0eef8ffb92c70e047c3bcfbb78e327f8.png

Last edited:
I just don't understand your repeated dragging of Lukaku, the guy doesn't even play for a rival club or nation. Then to call it sad that he'll retire as a legend for the national team?
I definitely agree he was bad in this tourney (along with most of the squad), aside from a stellar performance against Romania that showed off his strengths and helped us get out of the group stage.

Without Big Rom all these years we wouldn't even make it out of any qualifiers. There was no one who could fill his timbs and step up to deliver goals to a team with extremely talented creators but lacking in goals. Where else were all the goals going to come from?
Openda is the first time I feel confident we may have a decent striker on our hands if he continues to grow.

Yes of course numbers lack context but there's a reason he's one of the top 6 goalscorers in international football despite playing for an often badly managed and unbalanced Belgium.
0eef8ffb92c70e047c3bcfbb78e327f8.png
Coupé It Coupé It rolaholic rolaholic and whoever else has actually watched Lukaku more than a handful of times:
Am I off really with my Lukaku take here? I'm not just glazing Lukaku because he's Belgian. He has a lot of flaws and his club career doesn't even come close to what he achieved with the national team.

Back
Top Bottom