• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I wouldn’t sack him this season. Give him the rest of the season at this point.

But if the performances don’t improve, get rid of him in the summer.

Who would you guys even bring in to turn things around if he got sacked?

Pulling the trigger early already with Tuchel backfired. Would be wild sacking 2 managers in one season
There were Luis Enrique rumors being thrown around. IDK how true they are but where there's smoke is fire.

If it wasn't for Boehly basically rebuilding on the fly I wouldn't even think of Graham getting the boot but all of these transfers have sped up developments. This is the best I've seen the squad play offensively in who knows how long but defensively we're still shaky.

You can't afford to draw against a team in 17th after getting so many options gifted to you.

Eventually Chelsea will return to form, just need time and possibly a new manager.

That being said, Mudryk in this yr's Arsenal team would have been something to see man.

Rumors of Zidane going back to Madrid at the end of the season. Think he needs to leave his comfort zone and show he can do it without Madrid at this point.

Last edited:
why are the numbers this way?
Cucurella didn’t want to play forward passes. When he did get a touch, Cucurella didn’t support him and left him completely isolated usually with 2 defenders on him. Which ended up causing most of the play to go down the right hand side.

I wish Potter would have left him on when Chilwell came on.

I’ve seen high schoolers defend corners better than Arsenal have the last couple of games.

I think it’s time to rotate the starting 11. This ain’t it right now

I’ve seen high schoolers defend corners better than Arsenal have the last couple of games.

I think it’s time to rotate the starting 11. This ain’t it right now
Need Tomi back in the fold. Ben's great but there's so many lapses in coverage from him that it's exposing how slow Gab and Saliba are. And on corners Ramsdale needs to actually get aggressive.

1676130148624.png

Eric Dier is single-handedly the difference between Spurs being safely in a top 4 spot right now. I’m not exaggerating. He has single-handedly cost so many points.

Brentford missed chances hurting rn, Saka fighting there to get it across to Trossard.

Back
Top Bottom