• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Having been some of these stadiums…the traveling experience for foreign fans is going to be trash. If they’re expecting to be dropped off near the stadium/exiting via efficient public transportation (if at all) like they’re used to in their home countries, they’re in for a huge disappointment.
Seattle is gonna be a great experience tho. I can't wait. If I'm still working for the same employer in 4 years, I'll be booking a "work trip" for a few days during those games. All expenses paid world cup vacation 8)

Seattle is gonna be a great experience tho. I can't wait. If I'm still working for the same employer in 4 years, I'll be booking a "work trip" for a few days during those games. All expenses paid world cup vacation 8)

Yeah, I went to watch a Copa America game there a while back, and I remember appreciating being able to walk in/out of the area and finding restaurants and bars nearby.

Meanwhile people flying into the Bay Area will have to take BART from the airport, transfer to Caltrain, then transfer to VTA lightrail/shuttle services, only to end up in a bottlenecked stadium with zero things to do nearby unless they want to go to an amusement park. I mean there are a lot of :pimp: restaurants and bars technically nearby distance wise (especially Korean, Japanese, and Indian spots), but the bottleneck/lack of direct public transport I mentioned makes it take forever to get in/out of Levi’s unless you leave early.

Even then, that’s better than having no option at some of the other stadiums in the US other than renting cars/Ubering (which doesn’t sound too bad until you’re stuck in long @$& queues after the game)

Last edited:

Well, well, well…

I’ll make sure you get a PROPER welcome to Seattle, THORNS supporter

😂😂😂

Looking forward to WC in Seattle, plus by then their light rail will be expanded north and to the eastside. Let's just hope the rail system has extra trains going those days though...

how will the lottery system work? deadass would fly anywhere in north america to go see the match as long as i have tickets

It generally works where you enter for a specific country and you get extra points if you have ties to them/are a citizen.

For instance my boy went to Brazil and S Africa with Algeria since he was born there. He then went to every match and then followed whomever knocked them out all the way to the final.

I’m sure US will be hard to get tickets to via lottery - may be better off doing the above

It generally works where you enter for a specific country and you get extra points if you have ties to them/are a citizen.

For instance my boy went to Brazil and S Africa with Algeria since he was born there. He then went to every match and then followed whomever knocked them out all the way to the final.

I’m sure US will be hard to get tickets to via lottery - may be better off doing the above

Sounds like it will be damn near impossible to get tickets if you register as an American, Mexican, or Canadian.

mazraoui got injured again in their match today?

Stephen A. Smith Burner al Twitter: #2 Seed: Depressed at ...

World Class deserves a lot more credit than he gets tbh. Great person, solid team player, good technique for his build, contributes even without scoring, …

There aren’t too many players who can square up to Giroud’s goal highlight reel

Back
Top Bottom