• Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Zirkzee is not a striker

Who TF is doing the scouting
What exactly is he supposed to be? In this match all I saw from him was dribbling past himself while he was through alone, and then another lowlight where he passed to a completely empty part of the pitch while he was right infront of Villa's box

What exactly is he supposed to be? In this match all I saw from him was dribbling past himself while he was through alone, and then another lowlight where he passed to a completely empty part of the pitch while he was right infront of Villa's box
This is what happens when you have a midfielder playing striker. See this all the time in my Sunday league

One of the ball boys men looks a bit like Ten Hag in the Villa match :lol:
4532ff7eda6751401d2a09b2fe3b4672.png

Ten Hag has wasted tons of millions on bums based on Dutch bias but surely with the eye test and stats like this he's not lasting for much longer?
a39c561af35a79ba4dbadef30514ea38.png

So that hosjund guy is trash
Yall gotta stop trusting players out of serie a. It’s a bum league. If Lukaku can go from top team to top team then you know it’s bad.

Raphinha has been one of the best players in the world this year. Still putting numbers on the board. Flick basically told him to stop coming short and get in behind. His movement is 2nd to none and it’s causing so many issues for opposing teams

Team is still missing 3 of the best midfielders, ter, and the 2 best cb’s on the team. Gonna be a wild rotation when they get back. Hopefully it doesn’t disrupt all this momentum.

When did Brennan start scoring? Mf used to just run like a track star
He used to be a largely useless pace merchant but he deactivated his IG from all the hate comments he was flooded by. Literally from the first game after deactivating IG, he's been scoring every game. I could tell he was clearly passionate and trying but it looks like what he really struggled with was when he had to deal with a flood of hate on social media.
Idk if he can keep this streak up but he looks like a totally different player.

I don’t know how to pronounce this Brighton dudes name Wieffer but commentator I got here is saying FIFA :lol:

Back
Top Bottom