• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
as a bayern fan this is depressing to watch, but it is really cool seeing all the behind the scenes thoughts/feelings from the players as each round went on. also seeing all the interactions with the fans was dope

Porto and Villa away next, ETH might be gone by the end of the weekend.

Another international break again after this weekend.

smh
Honestly surprised something like this didn’t happen sooner. Enrique doesn’t baby or coddle his players like xavi did. He even famously benched Messi for talking back to him. Xavi on the opposite end of the spectrum used to do the most to keep dembele on track.

Finally. Hansi ball has the midfielders looking like prime Pirlo. frenkie is about to eat good.
Now we just need the other 8 important players back from injury

These governing bodies are gonna mess around and get hit with a player strike the way things are trending...

Won't have anything but their own greed to blame either

No reason to think any player deserves to be pelted with anything but non-racist insults and middle fingers, regardless of whatever "provocation" they're doing. It's part of the game. If the fans can't handle this part of the game without crossing lines, ******* ban them. But I guess that would mean the front office needs to take action, and the only thing these Spanish club officers have shown is that they're also yelling racist insults with bass in their chest.

No reason to think any player deserves to be pelted with anything but non-racist insults and middle fingers, regardless of whatever "provocation" they're doing. It's part of the game. If the fans can't handle this part of the game without crossing lines, ******* ban them. But I guess that would mean the front office needs to take action, and the only thing these Spanish club officers have shown is that they're also yelling racist insults with bass in their chest.
They visiting da ole U S of A to get the new slurs and tactics. When I saw da stars and bars at a Li Liga match I knew what time it was.

pRoVoKeS

grow up. racistas looking for any reason
I’m not here to defend anyone but we are talking about the lighters thrown at courtois right?

I’m just saying courtois shouldn’t be surprised. He knows who they are. He shouldn’t even be giving them any energy. “Just celebrating a goal” is being obtuse. He turned and looked at the ultras and gestured at them. Does it justify the behavior? Of course not but it expected

Back
Top Bottom