• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ain't you argentinian from your last 23andMe swab?
Thank you for remembering and the answer is a resounding yes. With that said, I took a new swab after Copa America and da results were inconclusive after da Mbappe song. I'm still very proud of my heritage but I won't truly have an answer until the next world cup. When I visited Portugal, many people commented how much they liked my Denver Nuggets hat with da Portugal hoodie (I eventually donated this one) so I have a great fondness for my roots there as well.

Thank you for remembering and the answer is a resounding yes. With that said, I took a new swab after Copa America and da results were inconclusive after da Mbappe song. I'm still very proud of my heritage but I won't truly have an answer until the next world cup. When I visited Portugal, many people commented how much they liked my Denver Nuggets hat with da Portugal hoodie (I eventually donated this one) so I have a great fondness for my roots there as well.
What EYE really wonder is what they're saying about you in Vladivostok tho

What are City wearing??
Special edition alternate in collaboration with Noel.

I love the kit but hate we are wearing it at home. Home color should always be warm at home if we gonna do a special kit to be warm at home he top should still be blue. I hate it when Atlanta wears the away shirt at home in mls too

Say Word Reaction GIF by Justin

Back
Top Bottom