• Newcastle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I’m gonna throw out the rosy view that nobody (probably not even me) believes.. Spurs might not be as bad off as people think. The whole team isn’t working but that’s because of a couple major holes dragging down the system. Awful CBs aside from Romero and no RWB. That can be fixed.

Additionally Conte lost three of his closest friends from cancer/leukemia in a few months. Man is clearly not himself and you can see that lack of passion translating to the team.

All that and they’d still be top 4 without a complete meltdown.

Now unfortunately they did melt down but a few good signings and actually backing Conte and next year could be a new leaf. Of course this requires Levy to stop chasing deals and open the checkbook…

I was listening to a podcast that said conte and spurs are in a standstill. He won’t sign a new contract because he wants to be backed. And they won’t back him any further until he signs a new contract…

I’m gonna throw out the rosy view that nobody (probably not even me) believes.. Spurs might not be as bad off as people think. The whole team isn’t working but that’s because of a couple major holes dragging down the system. Awful CBs aside from Romero and no RWB. That can be fixed.

Additionally Conte lost three of his closest friends from cancer/leukemia in a few months. Man is clearly not himself and you can see that lack of passion translating to the team.

All that and they’d still be top 4 without a complete meltdown.

Now unfortunately they did melt down but a few good signings and actually backing Conte and next year could be a new leaf. Of course this requires Levy to stop chasing deals and open the checkbook…

Idk 150 million spent in the summer, he wanted Richarlison, Perisic and Bissouma. Club got rid of their record signing for him. He has a talented RWB but he never plays him because he likes ready made players. I think the club have backed him just feel like it’s not a good marriage. He needs to be at a club that is able to outspend everyone in the league.

If he leaves you are now stuck with a 3ATB squad meaning next manager ideally would share the same formation which reduces the pool of managers. If you do go with someone who doesn’t play 3ATB now you have an even bigger rebuild which will take a few seasons. If he does stay you are stuck with someone who makes it clear he needs big money signings to succeed and plays low block counter when all the current top coaches press/counter press. I don’t think it’ll be like the old days but could definitely see them start sliding down the table. The next appointment is huge, got to get it right.

1674278233747.png

Why does it feel like the Bundesliga was stopped for like 2 months :lol:

Everyone else restarted soon as the WC ended like a month ago
And this is why no one should be surprised when German teams do good in the champions league and europa. Their players are rested.

Just saw, Dani Alves got prison time for a r*pe in Barcelona last year. Anyone knew about this before hand?

Didn’t get prison time. They’re just holding him without bond. This happened like three weeks ago. There hasn’t even been a trial yet.

It is weird being held without bond tho but the Spanish judicial system can be like that. They’re an odd government. He got a plane from Mexico to go to Spain to face the charges.

Idk 150 million spent in the summer, he wanted Richarlison, Perisic and Bissouma. Club got rid of their record signing for him. He has a talented RWB but he never plays him because he likes ready made players. I think the club have backed him just feel like it’s not a good marriage. He needs to be at a club that is able to outspend everyone in the league.

If he leaves you are now stuck with a 3ATB squad meaning next manager ideally would share the same formation which reduces the pool of managers. If you do go with someone who doesn’t play 3ATB now you have an even bigger rebuild which will take a few seasons. If he does stay you are stuck with someone who makes it clear he needs big money signings to succeed and plays low block counter when all the current top coaches press/counter press. I don’t think it’ll be like the old days but could definitely see them start sliding down the table. The next appointment is huge, got to get it right.
Who’s our talented RWB I am missing?

Issue with the summer spending is I don’t really rate Perisic or Bissouma for this team and our biggest issue of Dier/Davies/Lenglet is unsolved.

But you are right, the other way is to sell Kane and probably Son and commit to rebuilding. Only thing they really shouldn’t do is keep Conte/hire another big coach and not commit to spending.

Who’s our talented RWB I am missing?

Issue with the summer spending is I don’t really rate Perisic or Bissouma for this team and our biggest issue of Dier/Davies/Lenglet is unsolved.

But you are right, the other way is to sell Kane and probably Son and commit to rebuilding. Only thing they really shouldn’t do is keep Conte/hire another big coach and not commit to spending.
Djed Spence. Talented but hardly plays.

Mans wasted his career just to please randoms obsessed with one club players

Could've won a lot more trophies by now

Lol wut? He played for Borussia Monchengladbach before he went back to Dortmund. He’s not a one club player. Maybe he just really enjoys playing for his hometown club. Ever thought about that?

Scoreless draw.. :sick:

I guess I’ll take that at Anfield. Also, Mudryk looked good in his cameo.

Think if the reports about Tuchel wanting to manage one of spain’s big 2 are true then this would be a win for all parties. Get a deal done with him and let Carlo leave with respect and dignity. With the crop of younger players coming up it’s about time RM has the tactician type instead of the usual cool guy.

Back
Top Bottom