Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
ok I’m back from losing my mind…

Deff didn’t deserve the win but I’ll take it. We looked great first half and then ran outta steam in 2nd. I don’t mind we then switched to counter attack..

Casemiro fee was a steal
Fred is really everywhere
Can we talk about cb Luke shaw?
Malacia pocketing mahrez>
Me punching jack in the face

Ten hag is really doing the lords work man. Crazy 6 months. Bring on the grooners

Rashford being off made the defenders not play 100 because they thought the ref was gonna call it and it also threw ederson off.

Armada Armada which one are you saying happens on the goal? I think it should be given but by the letter of the law it’s cool.
32436CB6-B019-414D-9E9B-D67CF3447116.jpeg
2nd one he interfered with play by playing the ball playing the ball does not just mean touching it that’s why it’s listed separate from touching. He clearly runs onto it he clearly does a lil step over it affects the defenders and keeper cause now they marking and watching a guy who’s playing the ball while offside.

All of the other points below he does that too. He prevented city defenders from being able to make a play for it cause he was over the ball

It’s clearly offside

ok I’m back from losing my mind…

Deff didn’t deserve the win but I’ll take it. We looked great first half and then ran outta steam in 2nd. I don’t mind we then switched to counter attack..

Casemiro fee was a steal
Fred is really everywhere
Can we talk about cb Luke shaw?
Malacia pocketing mahrez>
Me punching jack in the face

Ten hag is really doing the lords work man. Crazy 6 months. Bring on the grooners
Really have come a long way in 6 months but still got a long way to go.

The game encapsulated that perfectly, good fortune aside.

Regardless though, ETH deserves full and total backing from the club. He's the first post-Fergie manager that you feel is actually building towards something lasting and sustainable

I think had Rashy immediately stopped running and didn't impede anyone, then there would be a stronger argument that it wasn't offside... but the fact that he was so close to the ball, it could have influenced the defenders on considering him as being still active. He even almost got in Bruno's way. 😬 Is this a new rule for this season???

Worth every penny tbh.

His prescence in the midfield really has changed the balance in the team completely for the better, man drops a 7/8 out of 10 every match.
Yea glad we offloaded Pogba and got him.
Mctominay is on the bench where he belongs.

2nd one he interfered with play by playing the ball playing the ball does not just mean touching it that’s why it’s listed separate from touching. He clearly runs onto it he clearly does a lil step over it affects the defenders and keeper cause now they marking and watching a guy who’s playing the ball while offside.

All of the other points below he does that too. He prevented city defenders from being able to make a play for it cause he was over the ball

It’s clearly offside
Just watched it back, you got it. He did a little stutter before Bruno got on it. Was going crazy on that one live and missed it, probably woke up the neighbors :lol:

We gotta go from watching the leagues best teams to a bunch of mid table fixtures smh

Just watched it back, you got it. He did a little stutter before Bruno got on it. Was going crazy on that one live and missed it, probably woke up the neighbors :lol:
That’s all I’m saying :lol: BS aside united clearly a better side since the 6-3 that part is undeniable.

On the city side I need pep to see Grealish and foden on the pitch at the same time is the way. Bernardo ain’t been on it this year he slows play down too much rn. Not warranted starting over Gundogan or foden in midfield rn

A fortuitous decision affected the result/win, but had Utd drew or even lost, it was still nice to see them play as a team... organized and disciplined.

A fortuitous decision affected the result/win, but had Utd drew or even lost, it was still nice to see them play as a team... organized and disciplined.
I was telling my kids that when it was 0-1. I wasn’t even mad cuz we didn’t look the same as 6-3

That’s all I’m saying :lol: BS aside united clearly a better side since the 6-3 that part is undeniable.

On the city side I need pep to see Grealish and foden on the pitch at the same time is the way. Bernardo ain’t been on it this year he slows play down too much rn. Not warranted starting over Gundogan or foden in midfield rn

Yeah for me y’all would look a lot better with Foden in midfield, Alvarez in the front three with the cyborg and Jack. Sidebar, Rodri is ******* amazing.

United still need a striker. That break away on goal with rashford, antony and garnacho should've been a goal. Can't be wasting chances like that.

United still need a striker. That break away on goal with rashford, antony and garnacho should've been a goal. Can't be wasting chances like that.
Agreed.. but we gotta be fair to martial today. Rashy could have squared to him at least 2 times for goals and didn’t.

Back
Top Bottom