Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manchester United

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

FSBqmMcXwAYbqk3

Bro I am telling you this is the same thing as Freddy Adu back in the day. We used to play against him when we were U14 and dude had a mustache talking like he is 12 years old playing up against us and still balling. When in reality he was 4 years older then everyone bagging tons of goals against children :lol:

Bro I am telling you this is the same thing as Freddy Adu back in the day. We used to play against him when we were U14 and dude had a mustache talking like he is 12 years old playing up against us and still balling. When in reality he was 4 years older then everyone bagging tons of goals against children :lol:

Geez I haven't heard that name for a long time. I remember about people suspected his age for years

this kid tel is special. been seeing a lot of people expecting him to get called up to the FFF later this year for some friendlies. still can't believe he's only 17 years old

Mathys Tel?

Rennais youth program is underrated

I won't speak much on the trial since there's still charges left but I'm glad he was able to get some relief.

He was a part of my favorite seasons ever and was on his way to stardom before injuries and these allegations got in the way. His chemistry with Sane running down the left flank was insane.

Hope he gets the closure he needs but this is just another reminder to always be one step ahead of these ****.

Don't get why we can't make a move like taking Troussard on loan for a decent fee, it's a capable player for us and basically no risk.

Mainly know him for almost single handedly carrying Netherlands through against Argentina :lol:

He's got a solid goal scoring record though and apparently is a 6'6 pressing monster so that'll definitely be good to have as an option on the bench. 6 month loan is also very low risk

Back
Top Bottom