Official Foamposite Pro Pearl Thread....PICS PAGE 1....MAY 23 2009

Damn, not too sure if i want them, the color is off from the orignals.
ohwell.gif

Who knows, maybe Nike will make some more foamposite's in the above pearl colors.
Bronze Pearl, Light Grey Pearl, Gold Pearl, and Burgundy Pearl would be dope.

not feelin the shade of the foam at all, sometimes its just good to wait things out, glad i didnt jump the gun and flip my 02's

none the less, atleast the soles on the new ones are maaaaaaad icey

al2b69.jpg

^ from the first pics from ftl unlocked they looked way darker. But fresh was talkin about people on eBay beastin, meanwhile there's other NTers withselling threads for these. But I ain't hating do what you gotta do.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I like how mostly everyone that copped has about 4+ pairs.
Some people had friends/fam camp in line with them. HOH didn't give them 4+ pairs. I'm happy that I got one.

^^^ i aint hatin but that first pic seals it for me that this shoe is ALL wrong..... maybe its the lighting IDK

this will be my last post in this thread its been fun while it lasted.....well not really
the whole "Foam Ones is droppin kinda got me sad now thats its all said an done.

But to all u Foam Pro fans i dissed earlier i will admit i have a greater respect for the '02 and OG
Pearls. Hell i owned em once just wasnt ment to be. It took for Nike to drop these '09s to see what
yaw'll was seein. These 09's make the OGs an 02's look real crispy fa real. But that swoosh is still a no go.
Congrats Foam Heads......an wear that sh** quit stockin.....you'll be glad u did when u 60 yrs old.

kicks4days u need to burn that avatar
sick.gif
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Got there right b4 1p. they were selling pairs and stopped. dude was taking #s down. i was 322. said come back @ 4p. but i stayed anyway. it seemed all cool @1st. then it got alil crazy. but turned out aite. well i got my sz12 anyway. lol. and my boy got his sz 9. my 1st HOH release and possibly my last. if theydidnt drop early i probably wouldnt of got them. heres various pix i took w/ my 8900. its crazy how the cops shut it down too. so pplz had to come back today.i been TIGHT.

anyone got an extra size 10 for a starving college student (foams and food) at a reasonable price?? i know its a def. longshot but pm if you do!

All these pic that u guys r postin r
pimp.gif

some of em make the shoie look 10times better
pimp.gif

congrats to every1 that fot thier pair!

are these gona release to general footlocker stores? i was one of the unlucky ones outside HOH NNYC yesterday - i need a size 10. AIM: PAPITORB anyone hiit meup with information please

Back
Top Bottom